Ruby Eastern Carib.- best island for a massage

ntengwall

I am a massage therapist and REALLY need a massage on this cruise but I am NOT paying Princess prices to get one on the ship! I saw a few different beachside huts in some of the trip report pics from people here and was wondering if any one island would be better to get one at than another. We'll be at Princess Cays, St Maartens, St Johns (taking water taxi over from St Thomas) and Turks.

Obviously I know no one can recommend an actual massage therapist or exact place--I guess I'm just wondering if it's more common at any of the stops than others.

Thanks for any advice!

I am a massage therapist and REALLY need a massage on this cruise but I am NOT paying Princess prices to get one on the ship! I saw a few different beachside huts in some of the trip report pics from people here and was wondering if any one island would be better to get one at than another. We'll be at Princess Cays, St Maartens, St Johns (taking water taxi over from St Thomas) and Turks.

Obviously I know no one can recommend an actual massage therapist or exact place--I guess I'm just wondering if it's more common at any of the stops than others.

Thanks for any advice!

None of these islands really offer massages on the beach like what you would find in the Western Caribbean. Princess Cays is the private island of Princess so you will have ship people doing the massages there at the ship's prices.

Archived