Pics of Seabourn Spirit

tomtwice

Hi all,

After viewing (and enjoying) Norm's wonderful pics from his Pride crossing of last month, I thought it time to get off my a... and try something similar. While not quite up to Norms very high standard, I still hope that some of you may enjoy taking a look at just a few of my pics taken on the Spirit in January this year. There were quite a few "Seabourn regulars" aboard, and I'm sure that some of you will surely recognise some old friends amongst them...

to view the pics go to http://public.fotki.com/tomtwice/ and click on the 'Seabourn Spirit' photo album. It's password protected, and the password is 'Spirit"

Hope you enjoy

tt

Seabourn Spirit, Pride or Legend- Who cares as long as it's sooner rather than later..countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;31;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0700

Great pictures, Tom. Recognised a few people, including Bernice and another couple whose names I cannot remember. No pics of Norbert?

You seem to have had quite a lot of rain - makes me wonder, by looking at your photos of Rottnest Island, why you should ever want to leave Oz!

What was the Captain like? Looks a bit dour in the photos but that might have just been the rain.

Champagne in the jacuzzi - now that is decadence!

I see I now have competition in the photo stakes - keep 'em coming, they're great! icon_cool.gif

Regards

Norm

------------------------------

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;3;15;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500  March 15 2005 - Seabourn Pride Transatlantic FLL to Lisbon

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;8;29;00;0;00&timezone=GMT-0000  August 28 2005 - Seabourn Pride Transatlantic London to NY

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif

Thanks Norm....we sound like a mutual admiration society icon_rolleyes.gif

Glad you like 'em...now that I've got the site working OK, I'll be posting more in the near future...will let you know when..

Yeah, Rottnest Island is a real special place...I wonder myself sometimes, why I bother to travel any further than there.... but you can have too much of a good thing you know..

Re Cap'n Rickard...he does look a bit 'Off' in the pics doesnt he... however, he was a great bloke...I actually first met him (and his wife to be) when he was Staff Captain on the Seabourn Sun in 2000... On this cruise he had his lovely wife (and young son) aboard with him.. Maybe it was the rain....

Re Champers in the Jaccuzzi....that was actually Sean the bartenders fault... he suggested it would be a good idea....and it was too....

regards

tt

Seabourn Spirit, Pride or Legend- Who cares as long as it's sooner rather than later..countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;31;18;00;00&timezone=GMT+0700

Tom,

Glad to know that I am not the only one who "Blames" the waiters on Seabourn for forcing more champagne on me. About the only place I was never offerred a a glass was when I was on the treadmill in the gym. Once they start doing that I'm in big trouble!

Archived