Dream pics

But some people are going back on it again eh Geo?:D:D:D:D It looks good to me

oh yess.....cant keep me away from caribbean in winter.....and I do luv the dream….counting down the hours minutes and seconds:):cool:

i didnt say ship wasn’t looking good....I was just expecting great things after the fanfare!?....ship is looking good...but still down to running maintenance rather than great platinum things imo

She's also doing the Adriatic in July and August next year too I believe, Jakanne. I must admit, having seen Kruzseeka's photos, I like the layout of the Dream very much which makes my choice of next cruise more difficult as I fancied the Black Sea on the Celebration too. We've never done the Baltic or the Caribbean either. Too many choices :eek:. The question is, do you chase an itinerary or a ship? FE seems to be keen on mixing things up to allow people to follow a ship but still be able to do new itineraries.

Look at the enthusiasm your photos have generated, Kruzseeka :D:D

Took me a minute to work out who she was. :rolleyes: I thought of waiting till 2014 to do the Adriatic on Dream but when DH said book Adriatic for this summer I did quickly before he changed his mind. At the moment, we are going for the itinerary and the convenience of flying from our local airport rather than the ships. We have still got too many choices as only done one cruise and spent too many years returning to the same places!

How does that work. Presumably you still have to pay for it!:confused:

No you don't have to pay for it. When you book (you can do a trial booking but don't go as far as paying) just make sure that you put 2 in the box for £50 onboard credit on the Travel Options, Extras page. It's about 3 or 4 down, watch the pricing panel on the left and it should show up there. It won't alter the price you pay but will be on your account onboard when you arrive. Don't wait too long though as they don't offer it for ever.:):)

Jan

For anyone booking the Dream online for the Caribbean next winter. Don't miss the £50pp onboard credit on the extras page. Easily missed.:):):)

Jan

disappeared for christmas cruise now:(......that didnt last long....I knew I should have booked last week:(

ho hum...looks like it might be p&o after all:cool:

Typical! they probably didn't have it on for Christmas. I was looking at an MSC cruise for May/June today from Southampton to the Fjords with a free overnight hotel stay, free parking and AI upgrade for £130pp. From £499. Thomson need to up their game.:)

Jan

Typical! they probably didn't have it on for Christmas. I was looking at an MSC cruise for May/June today from Southampton to the Fjords with a free overnight hotel stay, free parking and AI upgrade for £130pp. From £499. Thomson need to up their game.:)

Jan

What a bargain! My husband hates the long drive to Southampton though, likes to fly straight to the sun but it does sound a fab deal :D

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk

What a bargain! My husband hates the long drive to Southampton though, likes to fly straight to the sun but it does sound a fab deal :D

Through Travelzoo.;)

Jan

Thanks, Kruzseeka Yes, my hair is short too, so I should think it will be fine. Trying to save on the weight in the cases. I must say though,our new sub-zero (or whatever they are now called) cases are brilliant. They were stuffed full last time and still weighed only 16.5kg

The flannels are for DH. I hate flannels - not very hygenic in my opinion - I always have a shower and use my shower scrunchy thing (does it have a proper name?:rolleyes:) I suppose at least the flannels are changed daily, unlike the revolting thing that DH uses at home, which is saturated with soap as he never rinses it out and smells disgusting by the time he decides it needs to go in the wash. Sorry folks - not having your dinner were you? :D:D

Ah Linda that's made me laugh, my hubby insists on using flannels too, he gets a new one out every day then leaves it in the bottom of the shower like a present for me to find when I'm cleaning. If I ignore it the next day there's two waiting for me :eek: , I do get spoiled ! :rolleyes: I'm a scrunchy girl like you but I can't convert him, it's a pain taking loads on holiday, I wonder if they have them on majesty?

I'm getting the sub zero cases too, are yours the biggest size, very impressed if they are and still only weigh 16.5kg :cool:

Ah Linda that's made me laugh, my hubby insists on using flannels too, he gets a new one out every day then leaves it in the bottom of the shower like a present for me to find when I'm cleaning. If I ignore it the next day there's two waiting for me, I do get spoiled ! I'm a scrunchy girl like you but I can't convert him, it's a pain taking loads on holiday, I wonder if they have them on majesty?

I'm getting the sub zero cases too, are yours the biggest size, very impressed if they are and still only weigh 16.5kg :cool:

I think our cases are the middle size, but they hold so much more than you think they will :)

DH won't use scrunchies either! Sorry to say the don't provide flannels on the Majesty :( so you will have to take your own ;)

I have an ensuite which is almost exclusively mine :D DH & DS use the bathroom (but I have to clean it:rolleyes:)

I think our cases are the middle size, but they hold so much more than you think they will

DH won't use scrunchies either! Sorry to say the don't provide flannels on the Majesty :( so you will have to take your own ;)

I have an ensuite which is almost exclusively mine :D DH & DS use the bathroom (but I have to clean it:rolleyes:)

Think I'd better get one med case for me and one large one for hubby and his 14 flannel's !!!! :rolleyes:

At least we don't have to bring them home, I buy him cheap ones for hols and throw them away, makes me feel very liberated as they hit the bin! ! :)

Archived