Favorite Carnival Ship?

ShanZro

What is your favorite ship that you have sailed on with Carnival?

We have only been on one cruise and it was the Liberty. We really liked it and had a amazing time.

I've been on 11 Carnival cruises and 4 of these were on the Triumph. Despite her recent issues, she is still my favorite and I plan to sail on her again when she is repared and back in service.

We have been on the Fantasy twice so I guess the Fantasy. We really enjoyed both cruises & staying in Charleston. I hope the build a new terminal & maybe bring a different ship in. I would like to try the Pride sometime.

Holiday would be first and I guess Conquest second just because of friends and memories made.

I was ouwah becasue my sister could not say Sarah..LOL...that was the one in her 50's now with me!!

Mine is Paradise...my first ship of only 2 with Carnival...there is something you can't know about the humble Fantasy class until there...and some ships have such great staffs dealing with less people and it helps everything in a way.

One of my baby sister's phrases to add to your hilareous comments..."Mom...what is a line buster anyway?" Referring to bustlines and getting her first bra...

As many have said any cruise ship is great to us, but as far as the Carnival ships we have tried it would be tough to choose between the Carnival Freedom and the Carnival Fascination. We liked the ship layout of both of these classes (Conquest and Fantasy class). We enjoyed the other classes as well and would put Spirit class next and then the Dream class. My DW would agree with me as well...one of the very few things we actually agree on :)

Archived