Cabin on Oasis above the Seafood Shack

rykaydad

We are sailing on Oasis this summer and my daughter wanted us to pick a balcony cabin in the Boardwalk area so she can "see all the activity". Have any of you stayed on Deck 8 above the Seafood Shack or nearby? My primary concern is being over the seafood restaurant and the potential for "fish odors".

The Seafood Shack Galley is actually indoors; so other than smelling the food as it comes out; you should be ok. Same is true on Allure which has Rita's Cantina. The food is prepared indoors and brought out to the outside cafe. We were on Deck 10 and loved the Boardwalk area. We were high enough so we could watch the Aqua show from our balcony.

We were on the Allure of the Seas and our cabins where looking down at Johnnys, I dont think you will have much complaint about smell, it is outdoor and it is always lively, noise could be a little more than your ocean view balcony or even the Central Park balcony but if we will do this again, I love the boardwalk balconies.

We were on the Allure of the Seas and our cabins where looking down at Johnnys, I dont think you will have much complaint about smell, it is outdoor and it is always lively, noise could be a little more than your ocean view balcony or even the Central Park balcony but if we will do this again, I love the boardwalk balconies.

Thanks Chicagocrooza!

We are sailing on Oasis this summer and my daughter wanted us to pick a balcony cabin in the Boardwalk area so she can "see all the activity". Have any of you stayed on Deck 8 above the Seafood Shack or nearby? My primary concern is being over the seafood restaurant and the potential for "fish odors".

Our cabin was on Deck 8 on Boardwalk directly above Seafood Shack! No seafood smell at all. We loved the location and the view - could watch the water show from our balcony, folks doing rock climbing, and had a view of the ocean. Noise was not a problem for us ... just close and LOCK the balcony door. Seems locking it make it more air tight and more sound proof.

Have a great time and enjoy! :)

LuLu

~~~~

Archived