more money for 3rd and 4th

kassimer1

I could hardly believe it when we went to book the jewel for march 31 that they are charging significantly more for the 3rd and 4th person than the first 2 on an inside??? we called and it is correct. needless to say we didnt book. is this common with ncl? we have used royal and carnival and they dont do this?

I could hardly believe it when we went to book the jewel for march 31 that they are charging significantly more for the 3rd and 4th person than the first 2 on an inside??? we called and it is correct. needless to say we didnt book. is this common with ncl? we have used royal and carnival and they dont do this?

You are only a month away, it is spring break time and they have to watch capacity.

If it is cheaper to book 2 + 2, wouldn't that be the way to go and have two bathrooms, two televisions, two real beds? Because the sailing is not that far off, they have probably gone into a certain occupancy status. Can't explain it very well but I know there are some seasoned CC posters who can.

If it is cheaper to book 2 + 2, wouldn't that be the way to go and have two bathrooms, two televisions, two real beds? Because the sailing is not that far off, they have probably gone into a certain occupancy status. Can't explain it very well but I know there are some seasoned CC posters who can.

it would be cheaper if there were 4 of us but its just 3. thanks for your reply.

It is not just NCL but all cruise lines manage capacity through price. You have hit one of the times where Easter and Spring Break fall together to create the perfect storm.

The 3rd+ rate also varies when any sailing gets close to capacity but without selling out all of the cabins - they reduce the amount of the first 2 pax and increase the 3+ rate - yes even to the point of being greater than the first two pax.

Archived