Will Reflection Return to the Med in 2014?

Tommy3putts

I'm anxiously awaiting the March announcement of the 2014 Mediterranean Itineraries for Celebrity. Specifically I'm looking for a 10 or 11 closed jaw trip from Rome. I'm hoping for the exact same itineraries that the Reflection is doing this summer.

I want to book as quickly as possible after the announcemnt of the itineraries. I have dates, ports and cabins in mind. Cabin choice and dates are among my top priorities. It now depends on the ship and the exact itinerary.

Does anyone know if the Reflection will return to the Med in 2014 for the same 10-11 itinerary, or will it be a different ship? I guess asked another way, does Celebrity move its ships around from year-to-year or do they pretty much repeat their itineraries? It matters for the deck plans and room location for the cabin location research I'm doing now.

Thanks

I'm anxiously awaiting the March announcement of the 2014 Mediterranean Itineraries for Celebrity. Specifically I'm looking for a 10 or 11 closed jaw trip from Rome. I'm hoping for the exact same itineraries that the Reflection is doing this summer.

I want to book as quickly as possible after the announcemnt of the itineraries. I have dates, ports and cabins in mind. Cabin choice and dates are among my top priorities. It now depends on the ship and the exact itinerary.

Does anyone know if the Reflection will return to the Med in 2014 for the same 10-11 itinerary, or will it be a different ship? I guess asked another way, does Celebrity move its ships around from year-to-year or do they pretty much repeat their itineraries? It matters for the deck plans and room location for the cabin location research I'm doing now.

Thanks

Hi Tommy,

Celebrity is scheduled to announce Northern Europe 2014 on March 21 & and the balance of Europe on March 27th. That's when we should have our answers.

It will be interesting to see what Celebrity Cruises sends over to the Med and Northern Europe since Princess Cruises has now confirmed their two largest and newest ships will be there. Royal Princess doing Baltic runs from Copenhagen, and the brand new Regal Princess (set to debut in Spring 2014) will be doing the Med. I'm sure Celebrity will want to send their very best. ;)

Hope you're right! I've been doing much of my pre-booking research under the hope/assumption that I'll be on the Reflection in the Eastern Med in either June or Sept of 2014. The plans for the upper cabin decks-resort and penthouse are a little different for reflection. That's the subject of another post/question later today.

Also anxious for the release dates!

We are hoping to take a group with us over there.

Have never been and are REALLY excited to start planning.

Thanks for this thread.

Will be checking back often to see where and what opens up!

Archived