Premium coffee

Paula1249

In the case of water, the website doesn't specify the brand since it varies depending on where in the world the ship is and what's available where and when. You'll get one of the "low-end" bottled water brands, which is pretty much all advertising hype anyway, as there's not much difference between them and the "high-end" brands.

For coffees, you'll be able to order espresso based drinks like cafe latte, cappuccino, without extra flavorings and toppings

Can anyone define the terms premium teas and coffees or non premium bottled water? I am sure the answer is somewhere but, I am going insane trying to find it!! Celebrity website is SO evasive!

The bottled water supplied as part of the classic package is still water only (no sparking water "with gas"). It will be whatever brand Celebrity is stocking for that purpose on that particular cruise as opposed to the Premium package which includes Evian and a couple brands of sparkling water.

The coffees and teas included in the classic package are those on the first four pages of the Cafe al Bacio menu in the link below. some, or all, of the items on pages 5 on are not included in the classic package (I was told on board that the coffee items are not but I wasn't asking about the tea or hot coco items so I'm uncertain about those).

http://lfsimon.home.comcast.net/~lfsimon/Cafe-al-Bacio-Menu-Silhouette-Dec-2012.pdf

Bottom line is that you'll be able to get some brand of bottled still water and you'll also be able to espresso, latte, cappuccino, type coffees as well as the teas served at the coffee bar and wherever else these items are served around the ship.

Archived