Are Trevis Tumblers Still Available in Red Frog Pub

Delta Dear

OH, CUTE ! Lids, too ! Do they have the opening for straws?

It's the standard Tervis lid, so it has a slider that opens or closes the drinking hole (is that the right term?), so you can slide it open and stick in a straw.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a free shipping code for anybody ordering from the tervis website. The code is SPRING

Thanks for posting. I was disappointed when I realized I missed the Feb deadline. Any idea when this code expires?

I love my Tervis cups! We live about 20 min from the factory and my son worked there for a while so I am stocked!! It is all we use at home!

I can't wait to get on the Breeze in May! It will be like first on my list to get both cups!!

I'd love to see a picture of them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't recall seeing the Trevis Tumbler at the Red Frog Pub, but they DO have them at the RedFrog Rum Bar.

They also have Blue Iguana Trevis Tumblers at the BlueIguana Tequila Bar.

I love them...came home with 2 RedFrog & 1 BlueIguana.

I love tervis tumblers. Like your name. Are you employed at walgreens?

I'm hope I'm the only one but I took my tumbler back to Bed, Bath and Beyond because I found it didn't keep things hot. Only was hot for about a hour.

Don't know if this is normal or not but was pretty dissappointed in it.:mad:

We found the same thing. We poured hot tea in it and kept it hot for about a 1/2 hour, and warm for another 1/2 hour. Not too impressed with it keeping drinks hot. Hopefully it keeps cold drinks cold longer.

I love my Tervis cups! We live about 20 min from the factory and my son worked there for a while so I am stocked!! It is all we use at home!

I can't wait to get on the Breeze in May! It will be like first on my list to get both cups!!

I'd love to see a picture of them!

See post #23 for the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog

Heard a lot about these tumblers and would like buy one for each

family member (14 of us),sailing on the Carnival Sunshine in July this year.

Checked out the Trevis website and seriously thinking of purchasing.

The tumblers are not sold in the U.K so I will have to either buy directly from the Trevis site or Amazon or chance it and see if I can purchase onboard in the pub?

Either way, are the tumblers really reliable? eg We need something sturdy and safe in terms of no spillages, breakages etc.. for this port intensive cruise.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

The turvis tumblers are awesome. That's all we use. They come with a life time guarantee. If it breaks or the seal breaks they will replace it for free

Just off the Breeze on 3/10 and the Red Frog Tervis were NOT available, much to my chagrin. They said they were out of them the week before as well.

I did get the Blue Iguana one, but I really wanted the red one. Oh, well, maybe you will have better luck.

Archived