Are Trevis Tumblers Still Available in Red Frog Pub

Delta Dear

Yep...

380726_4707467336533_247420617_n.jpg

12165_4707467696542_1119973665_n.jpg

OH, CUTE ! Lids, too ! Do they have the opening for straws? I think I'll have my son take me to Bed Bath and Beyond when we get to FL and buy handles to use with them. Are those 12 oz cups or 16 oz cups. I love the red. That will be MINE. Hubby can go for the blue one.

Thanks a picture IS worth a thousand words.

Yep...

Thanks for the photos -- I definitely want one of each! (I mean, one can't have too many Tervis Tumblers, can they?

And, just in case there are any Parrotheads out there, there is actually a song called "Five Lines in a Tervis Tumbler" by Howard Livingston. Great song. (You can preview at http://www.milemarker24.com/listen.php. Track 6. And if you want to add it to your cruise play list, you can find it on Amazon and buy the single track.)

OH, CUTE ! Lids, too ! Do they have the opening for straws? I think I'll have my son take me to Bed Bath and Beyond when we get to FL and buy handles to use with them. Are those 12 oz cups or 16 oz cups. I love the red. That will be MINE. Hubby can go for the blue one.

Looks like they are 16 oz according to the label :)

on the conquest last month, the lids were extra! they were 3 or 4 dollars more.:)

Free shipping for Tervis Tumblers this month using the code FEBFREE.

Yep, I just used that FEBFREE code today on our Tervis Tumblers to use for our cruise in 27 days. Purchased 4 of them. Saved almost $9.00 bucks!

We're going on the Breeze in 55 days! Hubby and I will each be buying one of these!!! Hopefully they won't run out before we get on the ship. I'm going to run out to Bed Bath Beyond and pick us each up a handle! Do you know if they have the handles available to purchase on the ship or should we buy in advance?

Can someone confirm that the RedFrog and BlueIguana cups are actually Tervis brand? I was going to buy a regular Carnival tumbler from the gift shop on Fascination, but since the tumblers there didn't have the Tervis brand on them, I decided not to. If the ones at RedFrog or BlueIguana are indeed Tervis, I will probably buy one when I'm on the Sunshine.

I love my tervis. They have a lifetime guarantee on the cup itself. If it breaks (which is hard to do) send it back and they will send you a new one. I ordered Tervis' for my nieces for Christmas and had them all customized with name and things they liked! They LOVE IT!!!

Bought the extra lids and straws. All I use in my house is Tervis! I will be ordering my DH, DD x2 and me one for the cruise in December. They have a cruise ship icon you can put on there!

Enjoy and happy cruising!

I LOVE mine. We were on the Breeze 2 weeks ago and got one of each and they were $14.44 each with the lid... I use it everyday at work. It just makes me think of our cruise everytime I use it and it just makes me smile... :D:D

Thats pretty reasonable. I am definitely getting one. I don't know if I can convince DH we need one of each. He is not quite sold on them yet. I have 2 (not Carnival) at home and he has one. I love mine. I need one for work. ;)

We were so disappointed on the Breeze concerning the cups. We did

purchase 2 of the Blue Iguana cups then went over to

the Red Frog Rum Bar. This was the 1st day of our cruise.

They had none. We were told they would have some the

following week. My husband went to guest services and

asked by chance. None to be found this last cruise :(

We were so disappointed on the Breeze concerning the cups. We did

purchase 2 of the Blue Iguana cups then went over to

the Red Frog Rum Bar. This was the 1st day of our cruise.

They had none. We were told they would have some the

following week. My husband went to guest services and

asked by chance. None to be found this last cruise :(

Oh, no. that would be disappointing. I do hope they will be restocked by Saturday. Once I leave Guys Burger, the Rum Bar is my next stop. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived