Are Trevis Tumblers Still Available in Red Frog Pub

Delta Dear

Do I remember reading that there is a Trevis Tumbler with the Red Frog logo which you can buy your drink in at the Red Frog Pub ? I haven's seen anything about them in recent reviews.

I know a Trevis Tumbler is a platinum gift, but I'm not there yet.

Do I remember reading that there is a Trevis Tumbler with the Red Frog logo which you can buy your drink in at the Red Frog Pub ? I haven's seen anything about them in recent reviews.

I don't recall seeing the Trevis Tumbler at the Red Frog Pub, but they DO have them at the RedFrog Rum Bar.

They also have Blue Iguana Trevis Tumblers at the BlueIguana Tequila Bar.

I love them...came home with 2 RedFrog & 1 BlueIguana.

I don't recall seeing the Trevis Tumbler at the Red Frog Pub, but they DO have them at the RedFrog Rum Bar.

They also have Blue Iguana Trevis Tumblers at the BlueIguana Tequila Bar.

I love them...came home with 2 RedFrog & 1 BlueIguana.

Wags67 is correct where they are sold and they are 16 oz tumblers. Best Platunum gift ever to us as well as best item being sold. lol Gues it doesn't take much to make us happy.

Enjoy!

Kat

We got one on the Liberty last week and best platinum gift we have gotten. Say hi to the big guy for us.

Wags67 is correct where they are sold and they are 16 oz tumblers. Best Platunum gift ever to us as well as best item being sold. lol Gues it doesn't take much to make us happy.

Enjoy!

Kat

How much do they cost (to purchase). Not platinum yet. :(

We got one on the Liberty last week and best platinum gift we have gotten. Say hi to the big guy for us.

Hi Stu ! Wish you and Sheila were going with us next week on the Breeze. Tell her hello for us. Morgan said, "Hi."

What's next for you two ? Maybe we'll hit the same ship again one of these days. Take care.

I don't remember the exact price, but it was between $13 and $14.

And just to confirm, they are not available in the Pub. Just at the Rum Bar or Blue Iguana for their version.

I'm not sure how to do multiple quotes so thanks to all who responded.

Two Red Frogs, eh ? I didn't realize that. I'll be sure to hit both. Pub for snacks and Bar for RUM.. Thanks.

Heard a lot about these tumblers and would like buy one for each

family member (14 of us),sailing on the Carnival Sunshine in July this year.

Checked out the Trevis website and seriously thinking of purchasing.

The tumblers are not sold in the U.K so I will have to either buy directly from the Trevis site or Amazon or chance it and see if I can purchase onboard in the pub?

Either way, are the tumblers really reliable? eg We need something sturdy and safe in terms of no spillages, breakages etc.. for this port intensive cruise.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Can someone confirm that the RedFrog and BlueIguana cups are actually Tervis brand? I was going to buy a regular Carnival tumbler from the gift shop on Fascination, but since the tumblers there didn't have the Tervis brand on them, I decided not to. If the ones at RedFrog or BlueIguana are indeed Tervis, I will probably buy one when I'm on the Sunshine.

Hi Stu ! Wish you and Sheila were going with us next week on the Breeze. Tell her hello for us. Morgan said, "Hi."

What's next for you two ? Maybe we'll hit the same ship again one of these days. Take care.

We did the Liberty last week and plan to do the liberty again in Sept.

Considering another one for May as 7 months between cruises is too long.icon7.gif

Can someone confirm that the RedFrog and BlueIguana cups are actually Tervis brand? I was going to buy a regular Carnival tumbler from the gift shop on Fascination, but since the tumblers there didn't have the Tervis brand on them, I decided not to. If the ones at RedFrog or BlueIguana are indeed Tervis, I will probably buy one when I'm on the Sunshine.

They are the Tervis brand. I love mine!

Either way, are the tumblers really reliable? eg We need something sturdy and safe in terms of no spillages, breakages etc.. for this port intensive cruise.

Thanks.

My 24 oz Tervis has traveled with me every day for about the last 4 years and I love it. I wouldn't put this one in my backpack on a shore day. . . I would be afraid something would catch the lid and pull it loose. However, I did see a Tervis water bottle at one of the stores recently. We use ours in very hot and humid outdoor conditions and they keep the drinks cold.

The tumblers are not sold in the U.K so I will have to either buy directly from the Trevis site or Amazon or chance it and see if I can purchase onboard in the pub?

Thanks.

Yes, you will be happy with a Tervis Tumbler. They keep your drink hot or cold - I've never had one break - as for leaking, the cup itself doesn't leak, I've never had a spill when using the lid, but, I haven't turned it upside down or anything - They are dishwasher safe too - don't settle for the "cheap imitations"! I am not a fan of the tea on the ship, so, I would make my own tea in my tervis with hot water, tea bags, and sugar - adding ice to make iced tea - I usually order directly from the Tervis site, or purchase from Bed Bath and Beyond using their 20% off coupons - you can google for Tervis offers, sometimes a percent off, or free shipping - I was on the Dream in December, and didn't see the Carnival Tervis Tumblers, would have made a great souviner - for myself!!

Thanks.

We have 4 of them which we got on a platinum b2b cruise. DH loves them and uses them everyday for his hot drink of D'Vita. Keeps his drink hot!

I'm sure this is against the rules somewhere but...

We have two of the Tervis tumblers that are still in boxes. We were on the Feb 2 Liberty sailing and received them as our Platinum gift. I was going to list them on Ebay. The only reason I don't like them is because I prefer a mug with a handle (my hands are small!) and we have a lot of those insulated type mugs already. If anyone is interested, just email me with TERVIS in subject line!

Denise

sun.diego

at

gmail dot

com

We have two of the Tervis tumblers that are still in boxes. We were on the Feb 2 Liberty sailing and received them as our Platinum gift. I was going to list them on Ebay. The only reason I don't like them is because I prefer a mug with a handle (my hands are small!) and we have a lot of those insulated type mugs already. If anyone is interested, just email me with TERVIS in subject line!

Denise

sun.diego

at

gmail dot

com

We bought handles for our Tervis at Bed Bath and Beyond for about $6.

Denise

sun.diego

at

gmail dot

com

Hi Denise

Tried your email - not getting through.

Archived