Princess Transfer Questions

frostypenguin

We took the transfer from the ship to the airport. Our afternoon flight was canceled, and we ended up getting a flight before noon. We did not have any problems getting there in time.

We are arriving the day before, booked Princess transport to hotel and from hotel to port on Aug. 14. We were thinking of going to church, then breakfast, with possible stops for flowers from Pike Market, a case of water and a case of wine (although we might try to have the wine shop get this delivered to ship if they will not be open on Sunday). Thus I was thinking of foregoing the bus pickup from the hotel if the others in our group can get our luggage to the boat, and have them give it to the porters, or, if we arrive earlier than the bus (likely, from what I hear) go back out. Does anyone know by any chance if the Princess bus will just take the luggage from the hotel and have it delivered to room?

My experience has been that if you are booking the Princess hotel stay the night before, the luggage is picked up from your room at a specific time, placed on the bus and then transferred to the ship. You do not have to see it through yourself. But of course, everyone is always visually examining the pile of bags to make sure theirs "made it".

I always use the Princess Transfers without any problem.

When in Seattle I was kept on the bus for awhile until they filled it. This delayed our arriving at the airport, then the mess of a crowd at the airport, I did nearly miss my flight(12pm).

Archived