Carnival Spirit - Alaska - Balcony Question

lindalo5032

We are going to Alaska in July. Will have a cabin with extended balcony on Panorama deck. I'm SO excited! :D I've read where some folks like to sleep with the balcony door open to hear the relaxing ocean sounds. If we leave the door open, will the noise from the Lido deck directly above us be heard over the ocean sounds? (Just curious) :)

Lido noise should not be bad. We were on this ship earlier on deck 8 and kept the door open every night. Best way to keep the door open is a strip of wood (round or square) about 1/2 each side. It fits in the door slide and keeps door open. We used dowels from home depot cut in 10" lengths.

poke

We are going to Alaska in July. Will have a cabin with extended balcony on Panorama deck. I'm SO excited! :D I've read where some folks like to sleep with the balcony door open to hear the relaxing ocean sounds. If we leave the door open, will the noise from the Lido deck directly above us be heard over the ocean sounds? (Just curious) :)

I was in an extended balcony on deck 8 midship..

I never had any problem with the noises on the Lido Deck. To be honest not much going on up there after 11:00 P.M. but it was to darn cold to keep the door open... at least for me..

I was in an extended balcony on deck 8 midship..

I never had any problem with the noises on the Lido Deck. To be honest not much going on up there after 11:00 P.M. but it was to darn cold to keep the door open... at least for me..

What, you didn't wear your jeans while you slept...?? :eek:

:p

What, you didn't wear your jeans while you slept...?? :eek:

:p

I was going to put them on but then what would I wear when I wake up??? It would be a fashion faux pas to wear them to bed and then in the morning again... DUH!!! crazy.gif

Archived