Advice needed re Deck 2 cabins on Infinity

Literary Lynne

We are booked to sail on Infinity to the Norwegian Fjords in June this year in cabin 2141 (oceanview cabin). I just noticed a new Infinity review where the poster was plagued with noise problems in 2121 (also an oceanview).

Does anyone have any experience of cabins on deck 2? I am wondering whether to move up a floor.

Thanks

Lynne :confused:

We are booked to sail on Infinity to the Norwegian Fjords in June this year in cabin 2141 (oceanview cabin). I just noticed a new Infinity review where the poster was plagued with noise problems in 2121 (also an oceanview).

Does anyone have any experience of cabins on deck 2? I am wondering whether to move up a floor.

Thanks

Lynne :confused:

I have found a very helpful website for reviews of cabins.

http://deckplangenius.com/CruiseShips.aspx

This is what it says about 2141

Overview

Celebrity Infinity Cabin 2141 is on a lower deck on the ship. Passengers who are prone to seasickness should select cabins on lower decks.Celebrity Infinity Cabin 2141 is located near an atrium area of the cruise ship. There is a very slight possibility of hearing noise from the atrium.

Cabin 2121 is beneath another cabin, and not far from the elevators. I would want to know what kind of noise was the problem. Sometimes people talking loudly when getting off the elevators can be the problem. Cabin 2141 is also near the elevators, and below the wine cellar next to the United States restaurant. Here is a link to hwelp you see what is above your cabin:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Members/dragit2.php?ship=Celebrity%20Infinity

Thank you both Herbanrenewal and Essiesmom. Very useful links.

Before booking 2141 I had looked to see what was above and how close to elevators etc., and had been quite pleased with my choice. It was only on hearing about the problems that the OP had with 2121 that caused me to ask if anyone else had experienced problems nearby.

Lynne :)

Archived