Spray tan

Does anyone know if the spa on FOS offers a spray tan?

Sorry...but there are somethings that should be done in your own hometown and not onboard a ship, as you never know the outcome...You might end up "Orange" :rolleyes:

Sorry...but there are somethings that should be done in your own hometown and not onboard a ship, as you never know the outcome...You might end up "Orange" :rolleyes:

There's an hysterical episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S where Ross goes for a spray tan.... brilliant :D

LOL...I went for my first spray tan experience last week and it was very much like the Friends episode. I managed to stay a 2 though and not an 8 like Ross ;)

I leave next Monday for our cruise (wooo hoooo!) and plan on spray tanning Sunday afternoon and then maybe packing a self tanning lotion if needed for touch up mid week :)

Funniest thing we ever saw on a cruise was a 20-something who apparently forgot to bend over when she had her backside spray tanned. when she got up from her lounger and walked away her backside looked like it had two snow white smiley faces arguing with each other:eek:

I wish the ships would offer a high end spray tanning option in the spa. We usually cruise for two weeks and when I spray tan, the color is long gone by the second week. I'm already carrying so much stuff that I'm just not willing to carry another bottle of self tanner nor take the time out of my cruise to apply it. So you will notice me on a cruise. I'll be blinding white sitting in the shade!

I'm with you. I will be working right up to the cruise so I don't want to get one days before and have it fade away. Last time I had a mobile spray tan come to my hotel in Orlando the day before and they were great! It looks like I will do this again. It was just be easier to get it done the first day of the cruise.

Funniest thing we ever saw on a cruise was a 20-something who apparently forgot to bend over when she had her backside spray tanned. when she got up from her lounger and walked away her backside looked like it had two snow white smiley faces arguing with each other:eek:

I didn't even notice until the GF pointed it out on Freedom a little over a year ago, but once she brought it to my attention I began to notice a lot of bad spray tans. It was hysterical. Of course, it was winter time (Jan/Feb) so I'm sure many couldn't get outside for tanning prior to the cruise. We would eventually encounter entire "orange" families...even the children! We spent a week in Orlando before we boarded so we were good ;)

Archived