Victory cutting 1hour off each port.

Bashlin

Hope not, it's a new itinerary and maybe it was cutting times close?

I'll be on it in 2 weeks and get back with everyone if I hear any news about propulsion issues..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I booked this cruise last April.. Both arrive times were a hour earlier.. Thought daylight savings and the time change may be to blame but the departure times are still the same.

I booked this cruise last April.. Both arrive times were a hour earlier.. Thought daylight savings and the time change may be to blame but the departure times are still the same.

so, is this just for your cruise date, or for all dates following?

so, is this just for your cruise date, or for all dates following?

I only know of my cruise so far..my excursions times are still showing the boat arriving at the hour earlier time. But I'll email them today as I booked them myself. I booked so far out that the time may have been adjusted since some others have booked.. Originally the port times started at 8 and 9..now they are like 9 and 10..

I'm booked on the Victory in February of 2014, but the Eastern itinerary... A couple weeks ago, they reversed the itinerary, going to Nassau, HMC, GT (instead of the opposite). We also lost 1.5 hours in GT and 1 hour in Nassau. Not sure why this change was made.

I only know of my cruise so far..my excursions times are still showing the boat arriving at the hour earlier time. But I'll email them today as I booked them myself. I booked so far out that the time may have been adjusted since some others have booked.. Originally the port times started at 8 and 9..now they are like 9 and 10..

That must be it. I booked in October and the schedule hasn't changed since then. I checked and they're listed as 9 AM and 10 AM in my confirmation emails so the change must have occurred before that.

I'm booked on the Victory in February of 2014, but the Eastern itinerary... A couple weeks ago, they reversed the itinerary, going to Nassau, HMC, GT (instead of the opposite). We also lost 1.5 hours in GT and 1 hour in Nassau. Not sure why this change was made.

I'm hoping it's a logistics issue they are working out with new itinerary and not propulsion issues.. Fingers crossed.. And I guess they may be slowing down to save fuel, but odd it's just on the Victory.

I'm hoping it's a logistics issue they are working out with new itinerary and not propulsion issues.. Fingers crossed.. And I guess they may be slowing down to save fuel, but odd it's just on the Victory.

Well with the Jamaica/Grand Cayman itinerary the change was made before I booked in October so I doubt it has anything to do with propulsion issues.

Archived