Wow excusion prices are increasing

tammi0916

We are going to Bermuda in July and thankfully I booked our excursions last week as I was just looking at them again to see if anything else caught my eye and all three of the excursions have increase by 10 -15 dollars each....

So glad I already booked!

Tammi

We are going to Bermuda in July and thankfully I booked our excursions last week as I was just looking at them again to see if anything else caught my eye and all three of the excursions have increase by 10 -15 dollars each....

So glad I already booked!

Tammi

Bermuda is the place you can do mostly everything on your own. No need to spend money on excursions. Check out the Bermuda board. :)

It is not surprising to hear of the excursion prices going up for Bermuda with the new Breakaway soon heading for the island. However, we have been to Bermuda 4 times and we have never needed to book an excusion. The island is very safe, the Bermudians are very friendly and the island is easy to navigate around. Unless you are specifically looking forward to a specific excursion you may want to check out what you can do on your own and maybe save yourself some money. In any event, have a great cruise. Bermuda is absolutely beautiful and amazing. :)

It is not surprising to hear of the excursion prices going up for Bermuda with the new Breakaway soon heading for the island. However, we have been to Bermuda 4 times and we have never needed to book an excusion. The island is very safe, the Bermudians are very friendly and the island is easy to navigate around. Unless you are specifically looking forward to a specific excursion you may want to check out what you can do on your own and maybe save yourself some money. In any event, have a great cruise. Bermuda is absolutely beautiful and amazing. :)

this makes perfect sense now that you say that about the Breakaway! We only booked ship excursions for one day and we will do the rest on our own.

Thanks,

Tammi

Agreed - you don't need to book excursions for Bermuda as everything is easy to find and very safe. Also the public bus transportation is very easy to navigate, safe and cheap. We paid $1 to take us to Horseshoe Bay Beach (I think the ship charges around $30) and in fact when we were waiting for the public bus to take us back to the ship, the excursion bus was parked there waiting for departure. We asked the driver if we could hop on too and she said yes so we got a ride back for free. :)

Archived