Questions for Costa Deliziosa Please

ombrelle

High everybody,

I am not new on Cruise Critic forums, but first time cruising with Costa.I have a few questions to ask all of you experts .

#1. Can Inclusive Beverage Package be bought on the ship day of embarkation?

#2.Will it include beer such as Bass Export or Guinness?

#3.Will we be allowed to have drinks delivered to cabin from the all Inclusive Beverage Package, if we booked a Premium/Balcony Cabin, using their Room Service/24 hrs.?

#4.Is there a buffet available for breakfast - lunch - dinner. Prefer D.R. but does happen on late port nights, too tired to dress up and not much choice from room service.

That's all for now.L.O.L.:)

Thank You

I haven't been on the Deliziosa yet, will be going on board on 16 Apr if you can wait til then.

Regarding buffets, Costa normally has breakfast and lunch buffets, but not much choice in teh evening- usually, pizza and salads til 1 AM, plus some items served in the lounges as a midnight buffet. I don't use alcohol, so I have no idea about any of those packages.

More details to follow later.

I haven't been on the Deliziosa yet, will be going on board on 16 Apr if you can wait til then.

Regarding buffets, Costa normally has breakfast and lunch buffets, but not much choice in teh evening- usually, pizza and salads til 1 AM, plus some items served in the lounges as a midnight buffet. I don't use alcohol, so I have no idea about any of those packages.

More details to follow later.

Thank you,

We will be going on the May 3 sailing, guess we will be boarding a little after you!:) Did you have a roll call? I don't see any roll calls for our sailing:confused: Thought maybe we would share some tours:D On past cruises we met wonderful people which we still are very much in contact with.:) Is one of your ports Haifa? How are you doing that one? I sent an e-mail to Guided Tours Israel asking for a private tour where we asked if we could do an over night in Israel.Trying to cut travelling time and enjoy Dead Sea and Israel as much as possible. Did not get an ans. yet.

Thank you for your reply.

here is a list of what is included in the 'all-inclusive' package. not sure about having drinks delivered to the cabin. i never tried. looks like the only beer included is draught.

Thank you,

just one question please, the asterisk,does that stand for what you cannot order or what you can or it doesn't stand for anything?:confused:

Thank you

Thank you, and is it still worth it?;)

Well that depends entirely on shay you like to drink and how much you like to drink.

The list shows the individual prices of every drink and whether it is included or not.

I definitely found it worth it and have purchased it again for my cruise later this month. At breakfast I had a cappuccino and fresh squeezed orange juice and also got a bottle of water for going ashore. At lunch I'd have a glass of wine and more water and then an espresso after. By this time I'd used up the €19.50 daily charge and only had one alcoholic drink. Before dinner, I'd have a glass of prose co, then wine and water with dinner, then a night cap with coffee. I'd occasionally have a drink in the afternoon as well. I'd have paid double if I were buying the drinks individually.

Thank you, and is it still worth it?;)

i thought it was well worth it, even though i don't drink alcohol. daily i probably had i had 6 - 8 double esspressos, a couple diet sodas, an OJ and a couple bottles of water.

another thing to consider: how many ports will you be visiting? i barely got off the ship. if this was a port-intensive itinerary, i doubt i would've gotten my money's worth.

I would like to Thank everyone that has taken their precious time to answer my questions. THANK YOU. Everything is much clearer, and yes, I do think it is worth it.

I am still looking for the answer if we can order a drink in our room. It would be nice to have a cappuccino on the balcony or a night cap while absorbing all the excitement of the day.

Hope someone has done this and can pass on the info.

I know I could always find out once I am there, but I believe in being prepared as much as possible when I travel, it cuts down on wasted time from vacation.

Thank you:)

I'm doing Black Sea, finish 03 May. Good luck on Holy Land, I was on Cunard last fall, they cancelled both Israel AND Egypt because of a few political blips.

Hi Bob, You get off and I get on. Been on Cunard many times. Have to admit they have a lot of Roll Calls. Queen Victoria give us a beautiful itinerary leaving from Venice, Oct.2011.

Enjoy your vacation!:)

All Inclusive items cannot be ordered via Room Service, cam only be used in the bars and MDR.

Of course there is nothing to stop you from ordering your drink(s) in a bar anenoying them on your aon.

Ron

All Inclusive items cannot be ordered via Room Service, cam only be used in the bars and MDR.

Of course there is nothing to stop you from ordering your drink(s) in a bar anenoying them on your aon.

Ron

Hi Ron,

You mean ordering from a bar and bring the drink to the cabin? Well that would be nice.:)

Thanks

Hi Ron,

You mean ordering from a bar and bring the drink to the cabin? Well that would be nice.:)

Thanks

Yes that is what I was trying to say (type - don't know if it was the Home All Inclusive Package or dying batteries in the keyboard).

Haved a great time.

Ron

Yes that is what I was trying to say (type - don't know if it was the Home All Inclusive Package or dying batteries in the keyboard).

Haved a great time.

Ron

Cute Ron,If you don't mind I'll use that line from now on," Home All Inclusive Package":D:D:D

Seriously, do you have to sneak it in your cabin or they don't mind?

Thanks

no sneaking required. i would frequently order a double-esspresso and a bottle of water, then walk back to my cabin.

Thanks, I hate sneaking around! I guess you are only allowed one at a time?:rolleyes:

techincally, an esspresso and bottle of water would count as two. not a problem.

Thank you.

If my husband goes with both our cards, would he be allowed to take 2 drinks?

or we have to both show up?:D:D

Thanks. L.O.L.

Archived