The New Menus were on Indy last week

I just got off the Indy this morning (sailing March 2-10), and we had the new menus on our sailing. The scuttle from our wait staff was that there were a bunch of corporate people from Miami on board to assist with the rollout. We ate in the dining room every night but one and found the food quality to be very good. There did not seem to be a learning curve as some on these boards had feared.

I just got off the Indy this morning (sailing March 2-10), and we had the new menus on our sailing. The scuttle from our wait staff was that there were a bunch of corporate people from Miami on board to assist with the rollout. We ate in the dining room every night but one and found the food quality to be very good. There did not seem to be a learning curve as some on these boards had feared.

Good to hear Indy finally has them. Looking forward to seeing what they add for the 14 night menus in July.

Thanks for letting us know. We are on Indy for her TA, so will be the guinea pigs for the 13 day menu. Can you please tell me what the nightly steak options are? I used to have the Aberdeen Angus a few nights on every cruise. Hoping there s a decent steak on the every day menu.

Met a lovely couple from Guernsey and they were also looking for the Aberdeen Angus - our wonderful waiter Rowen pointed them to the Manhattan Steak. The couple ordered it every other night and with one exception, not rare enough and asked for another, they loved it.

Hope you enjoy it too!

Archived