Unlimited Photo Package

I don't know if this has been covered here, I sort of skimmed over the 15 pages and didn't see this specifically. I did see that minor children traveling in separate staterooms would be included in the same package. But what if we have two staterooms booked, but the actual names on the staterooms are myself and my daughter on one cabin, and my husband and son on the other? Will my husband, who is obviously not a minor child in a separate stateroom, be included in the same package?

Has anyone had two staterooms with the names on the rooms one adult and one child on each room and had all parties included in one package? The support page on the photo package does state that the ships manifest will be verified to be sure all names match the package.

Before I pre-purchase the package, I'd like to be sure we're all going to be in the pictures.

Thanks!

Have done this a few times. When you board and the photo studio opens, go to the manager and let him/her know. They will link the staterooms and give you the same folio. It is a great deal- We are sailing on the Quantum and they do not offer this package on this ship.

Edited by Cruise a holic

• 2 months later...
Have done this a few times. When you board and the photo studio opens, go to the manager and let him/her know. They will link the staterooms and give you the same folio. It is a great deal- We are sailing on the Quantum and they do not offer this package on this ship.

Same for us? Husband & I in one cabin, daughters 22 & 18 in another cabin. If we get the CD unlimited package will all their photos be able to be added to our package?

If the 22 year old takes photos with her 22 year old cousin from another cabin will that photo be able to be added? Same question for the 18 year old?

All our cabins are linked for dinner, etc. :confused:

The price is based on the boat you are on. Some are just more expensive than others. Allure and Oasis will cost you 299 for all digital photos.

Does anyone know if this is available on Radiance (Alaska in July) and cost? Do they use the folios like Allure and Oasis? :confused:

thanks! ;)

Does anyone know if this is available on Radiance (Alaska in July) and cost? Do they use the folios like Allure and Oasis? :confused:

thanks! ;)

I just looked at their website and put in one of the dates just to check the price. It looks like it may be around $249. They don't open it up until closer to your sail date. Here is their link. http://www.mycruisephotos.com/RCI/?utm_source=CountdownToCruise&utm_medium=RCILink&utm_campaign=MCP

Edited by Melozone

• 3 weeks later...
Our family is going.

We have 19 of us in eight staterooms.

How could this be worked for us?

Can all 8 be linked together?

I just took this off their website, hope it helps.

The following are benefits of your photo package (digital or print):

· When purchasing any size digital photo package, you will take home all the photos seen on your kiosk account and can choose which photos to keep from home.

· Photos of your children aged 21 and under, who may be traveling in a separate stateroom are included.

· Artistic borders and templates as seen on all printed photos are included.

· Digital photos are in a size and resolution that allow for printing up to 8x10.

· “Unlimited” photos means all the photos in your photo kiosk account and/or all the photo prints that YOU collect while adhering to these terms.

The following is not included with your photo package (digital or print):

· Photos of others in your party not staying in your stateroom.

· Group photos, weddings, Quinces and other special occasion photography services.

· Generic stock photos of the ship, characters, ports of call, etc.

· Any special printing or retouching requests.

Edited by Melozone

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Melzone for all of the info and the link.

I have done this before on Oasis and Allure and flet it was worth it...we would each have a set of pics to take home wiht us but the price has increased...now $424...YIKES!!! since my sisters are not traveling with me this time I probably won't get it...we were all in the same cabin and use to split the cost..

Thanks Melzone for all of the info and the link.

I have done this before on Oasis and Allure and flet it was worth it...we would each have a set of pics to take home wiht us but the price has increased...now $424...YIKES!!! since my sisters are not traveling with me this time I probably won't get it...we were all in the same cabin and use to split the cost..

Was on the Quantum recently and they do not even offer the package. I guess that RC has really understood that charging al la carte for pics and or offering small packages makes them a lot more money- We are not at all happy! Too bad- We will now take pics ourselves. Very disappointing!

Edited by Cruise a holic

• 11 months later...

Am I to understand that you must buy the complete package ahead of time? Can you purchase just a few? I have tons of these in frames in basement but would like 1 or 2 b/c my son will be with us on his first cruise

Am I to understand that you must buy the complete package ahead of time? Can you purchase just a few? I have tons of these in frames in basement but would like 1 or 2 b/c my son will be with us on his first cruise

You can purchase on board if you desire- or not at all. You can also just buy on board a picture or two if you like. I have found that the package works out cheaper- However it depends upon the ship and cruise line. The cheapest packages are offered at mycruisephotos, the vendor for Celebrity, Royal and Disney

However for some reason, the packages aren't or at least weren't available on the Quantum of the seas, and the prices for pictures were insane.

Edited by Cruise a holic