Unlimited Photo Package

Celebrity have just had packages released for late SEP and OCT. The rates have dropped!!:eek:

10 digital photo option is $175

ALL digital photos + Prints is $200

I have just ordered the ALL +Prints pkg for our 17 night cruise for $200...that seems a bargain - even if they don't take as many shots as RCI even formal nights and port shots etc will still provide a healthy portfolio to wade through !! :D

A great deal! But my August cruise was $249. My Jan cruise rates aren't posted yet, but I bet they will be more The cruise is two weeks! I'll be sick of smiling lol:)

A great deal! But my August cruise was $249. My Jan cruise rates aren't posted yet, but I bet they will be more The cruise is two weeks! I'll be sick of smiling lol:)

I was expecting $249 or $349 even based on earlier info so was a nice surprise. It will be easy to smile in the shots as I'll be thinking what a bargain they are lol [emoji16][emoji12]

Not sure why they have dropped the price, hope the photo ops haven't reduced also although being our first time we won't know any better and will make the most of it for sure!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That 'first' would definitely be worth capturing Dancinman66!! Lucky you to be on that, have a great cruise...post some of your shots here when you get back!!

I was expecting $249 or $349 even based on earlier info so was a nice surprise. It will be easy to smile in the shots as I'll be thinking what a bargain they are lol [emoji16][emoji12]

Not sure why they have dropped the price, hope the photo ops haven't reduced also although being our first time we won't know any better and will make the most of it for sure!!

You will have multiple photo opportunities daily. Each photographer will take 4-6 pictures, not to mention pictures you take boarding and at each port. As we do, you will have a few hundred if you take pictures at each station.

The best bargain on the cruise!

So if I buy the package and my cabin mate doesn't but most of our pictures are of both of us that's fine? Meaning only one of us has to buy the package per cabin?

Only one package per cabin and any photos with either of you would be included.

I think if the children are younger than 18 and the reservations are linked only 1 package is needed.

That's correct, in fact they allow for kids under 21 in a separate cabin to be included in the single package.

@Paddcomp -Check out full details here:

http://image.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/30600-families-traveling-together-in-multiple-staterooms

Edited by QE2_Fan
tupo

The package is offered on the Jewel and all of the RC ships. Not sure why it wasn't advertised.

The package was offered on line prior to my Jewel Cruise, but we didn't get it. My wife ended up spending about that much anyway, so I am considering it for my next cruise. As of last May Royal wasn't using the facial recognition on Jewel like they were other ships. All the pictures are posted around the area and you have to take them down and tell the crew member to add them to your package manually.

What I didn't find out is, we occasionally cruise with friends and sometimes take pictures of the whole group (4) I wonder if they would allow to take those as part of the package. In the past we paid for one photo and the other couple bought one.

The package was offered on line prior to my Jewel Cruise, but we didn't get it. My wife ended up spending about that much anyway, so I am considering it for my next cruise. As of last May Royal wasn't using the facial recognition on Jewel like they were other ships. All the pictures are posted around the area and you have to take them down and tell the crew member to add them to your package manually.

What I didn't find out is, we occasionally cruise with friends and sometimes take pictures of the whole group (4) I wonder if they would allow to take those as part of the package. In the past we paid for one photo and the other couple bought one.

The facial recognition has been available since the Allure and Oasis were in service. I assume that they are now adding it to the older RC ships. It is great. I did, however make a few mistakes. We had some other people's pics in our folder. They were easily removed by the photographer studio staff- and you can also do it yourself. The staff will add pictures also if you take with friends.

Enjoy your cruise.

From my understanding, any pic you or your wife (or anyone in your stateroom) is in should be included as part if the unlimited package :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Were not regular cruisers and this is the first with the kids, so I anticipate wanting lots of formal pictures. An unlimited photo package seems the best option.

I've seen a few prices mentioned in previous posts, do prices vary on cruise length or location? We're on a med cruise for 14 nights if that makes a difference.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Were not regular cruisers and this is the first with the kids, so I anticipate wanting lots of formal pictures. An unlimited photo package seems the best option.

I've seen a few prices mentioned in previous posts, do prices vary on cruise length or location? We're on a med cruise for 14 nights if that makes a difference.

Yes price will vary. Typically cheaper on Celeb then RCCL or Disney. If your cruise is in the next few months go to mycruisephotos.com and they will ask you a few questions including, reservation #, date of cruise and cruise line and ship. The price and packages will appear just follow the prompts.

You will be happy you took the package. We actually paid the same rate for a one and two week cruise a few years ago. We also were able to get 50% off the second sailing, on a one week sailing on celebrity and the following week on RCCL. A "modified" back to back! :)

Enjoy your cruise

Edited by Cruise a holic

• 2 weeks later...

Paddock, more than likley someone has already answered your question.

We did the 7 day cruise (I don't know what it would be for 14 days), and I paid around $299.00 or a little less, and I know that seems like a lot of money. I had never done this before, but I made up my mind, every chance I had, I was going to take a picture, and that is what we did. I wanted the "paper" kind, where most people want the disk, which you can get. We probably had around 60 pictures to choose from, and take, if we wished. We were pleased with what we got. I doubt if I will do this many pictures again, but were happy with what we got. :)

Paddock, more than likley someone has already answered your question.

We did the 7 day cruise (I don't know what it would be for 14 days), and I paid around $299.00 or a little less, and I know that seems like a lot of money. I had never done this before, but I made up my mind, every chance I had, I was going to take a picture, and that is what we did. I wanted the "paper" kind, where most people want the disk, which you can get. We probably had around 60 pictures to choose from, and take, if we wished. We were pleased with what we got. I doubt if I will do this many pictures again, but were happy with what we got. :)

Not a lot of money! If you consider that about 5 stations (at minimum) plus port photos per day cost around $25 each- it is a bargain. You only took 60 pics-still a bargain, but we took a few hunder when we last cruised with grandchildren! If we cruise just the two of us we take a minimum of 150-with all of the onboard and port pics!

I would recommend the unlimited package if you can afford it. Plus if your package includes the prints also (varies by ship), then load up and take a bunch. More to give to relatives without having to reprint them.

I have been emailing and called Mycruisephoto because we are leaving aug 31 and wanted to see the various packages for photos and any pre order deals. To date- our cruise is still not showing. The service rep for the photo company was rude and said she had no idea when they would get it updated that this was their busy time of year and they were still trying to play catch up on old orders. RCI customer service was no better except to say it would be up by 31st. Very frustrating...

I have been emailing and called Mycruisephoto because we are leaving aug 31 and wanted to see the various packages for photos and any pre order deals. To date- our cruise is still not showing. The service rep for the photo company was rude and said she had no idea when they would get it updated that this was their busy time of year and they were still trying to play catch up on old orders. RCI customer service was no better except to say it would be up by 31st. Very frustrating...

Sometimes they do put up cruises just a couple of weeks before the sail date. Keep trying every few days- it will be up before your sail date.

Enjoy your cruise!

We did this last year when we sailed the Med with our young teenage granddaughters. We got our money's worth and then some. We hit every station and they had several done, alone and together. If someone came by with a camera we posed :D They loved it....and so did we!

gigi65, I understand your worry, and things may be better now. I was having that problem too, wanting to find out "ahead" of time, but never did. I just went to the photo area,and they explained everything to me, and that is how I determined what package (turned out to be the large one) I was going to get. I will say in the photo area, everyone was very helpful, no matter if they were very busy or not.