box of wine?

tricky_tink

My 3 liter box of wine will cost say $ 12.00. One bottle of wine on CCL will cost $ 20.

Kind of makes it a no brainer, doesnt it?

Hey Stu,

Sorry if I missed the answer but just how do you disguise a box of wine? And how do you get in on a plane? My luggage is alway close to the limit as it is.

No problem. You should know milk is only available durring breakfast or dinner. I have heard you can call room service for it but my kid like yours will drink it more often then I want to be sitting in the room waiting for a glass. I am bringing the small bottles of whole milk and some chocolate ones too. Also bring snacks. As long as they are sealed your ok taking them off the ship at ports. I'm bring dried fruit, nuts packages, granola bars and small bags of gold fish. Kids need snacks and I don't want to wait in a line for 45 minutes to get pizza or a burger when all they really need is a little something before the next meal. Have fun!

We get milk at lunch on lido..sometimes have to ask for it. How about a small cooler and you could get extra milk at breakfast to last the day?

Hey Stu,

Sorry if I missed the answer but just how do you disguise a box of wine? And how do you get in on a plane? My luggage is alway close to the limit as it is.

First of all we drive so no worries about flying. Would suggest you get your wine at destination.

Carnival reads these boards so not going to say exactly but the trick I think is to make it look like something it is not.icon7.gif

Archived