Our Epic Review 3-2 / 3-9 with Freestyle Dailies

sfgnts324

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great review. thanks for sharing!

I have a question about the wine. Does NCL allow you to bring your own wine like Carnival does?

Jasmine

Actually, I smuggled all of my liquor via rum runners. so I bought it at Costco in Miami and then put it in the rum runners and put them in my suitcases.

I did see some of the prices on board. Captain Morgan was 2 for $22 and the private stock was 2/$34. The problem is you're not allowed to drink it on board and they give it to you on the last day of the cruise.

Great review. thanks for sharing!

I have a question about the wine. Does NCL allow you to bring your own wine like Carnival does?

Jasmine

You are allowed to bring on unlimited amounts of wine only. Bottles must be 750-ml. A corkage fee of $15 will be charged at the time of embarkation (goes on your shipboard account). After paying the fee, a "Corkage Paid" sticker will be affixed to the bottle and you can enjoy the wine anywhere on the ship: dining rooms, bars, specialty restaurants and your cabin/balcony.

Nice!

Thank you :)

You are allowed to bring on unlimited amounts of wine only. Bottles must be 750-ml. A corkage fee of $15 will be charged at the time of embarkation (goes on your shipboard account). After paying the fee, a "Corkage Paid" sticker will be affixed to the bottle and you can enjoy the wine anywhere on the ship: dining rooms, bars, specialty restaurants and your cabin/balcony.

Archived