Warning

Scrapnana

The two dresses that I ordered were great...nice fit...had no problem...I've just ordered three more this week...

With that said...it is always risky to order from a company that you don't really know. The first time I ordered a dress about five years ago (if anyone remembers the infamous green dress):)I was really scared. Turned out to the the prettiest dress ever, great service and I have ordered numerous times since.

I think you have to always read the fine print, and be prepared that a dress purchased in this fashion may or may not be what you expect. I have found that it is a good thing to always email and ask specific questions regarding total amount including shipping, time restraints, sizes, ect. before ordering.

There are SEVERAL of these sites. Read the fine print carefully. They will say 8 day delivery and leave out the part about 22 day tailoring. I just got in a size four that fits like a 2 and the other is MIA. NO refunds either. No customer support. Email em all day, I have been, you get no answer. Be careful!

Looks like the original poster is now posting as Bobett. Same posting on 4 different threads here in Fashions & Beauty.

She really must be angry, but posting multiple responses with the exact same information isn't doing much good.

I have a couple of dresses from Ever Pretty that I bought through eBay and they fit me just fine. I checked the measurements and chose my size, which actually was one size smaller than I normally wear. They look nice on me and they fit properly.

I purchased from Ever-Pretty and it wasn't a very pretty experience. First of all they are located in CHINA. The items arrived quickly and I ordered two sizes of each so that I made sure one would fit. When I went to return because they were not what was represented in the photos and blogs, their return policy is: http://www.ever-pretty.com/page/return-policy.html. Short version is: 1. You must notify them within 72 hours of receiving your order. 2. Returns must be postmarked within 7 days of initial receipt of your order. 5. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges to CHINA

I believe their blogs on the website are staged because you can't add to their blogs. The dresses fit strangely; low under the arms to where you couldn't wear a bra, a lot of cleavage and low backs. Not a standard USA fit such as Ann Taylor or The Gap.

Sorry they did not work out but did you not read the return policy before you bought the dresses. Secondly to buy two sizes of each when at least one will have to be returned to China is foolish. Read the measurements and compare them to a dress you already have before you order .Return shipping to China is very expensive probably more than you paid for the dress.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with your dresses....I have purchased dozens of dresses from three websites in China and only one time was I dissapointed. They sewed the dress wrong....all I did was send them a photo and they made it right.

I have ordered several from Ever-Pretty....so far I have had good luck with them...just received a new one yesterday and it was just what I had anticipated.

I noticed that you said you were going to donate them to the Goodwill..that is a very nice thing...but have you thought about checking to see if any of the dresses can be altered to fit? Maybe even taking the other dresses and having a jacket made to match from the material....

There is also a thread on here where ladies recycle dresess that they no longer want or need...someone would probably love to have them and they would pay you the shipping...It might give you a little pleasure out of them that way...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=989623

I too would be upset to spend that much money and have the dresses not fit, but when I order from a new site....I only order one dress to see how it fits, the quality, and especially the customer service. One of the best places that I order from actually just takes my measurements and I have the dress is a couple of weeks. They have never charged extra for the service, so I have no problem ordering several dresses at one time from them...

Again, sorry that you had a bad experience.

Archived