110V or 220V?

kenrod

Correct. The longships have a long counter across from the bed with outlets at each end; one each of 110 and 220. Additionally, there is a 110 outlet near the bed. There is a small outlet in the bathroom which my hubby used for shaving, but it's only good for a low wattage appliance like that, nothing more.

What about the older ships, in particular, Viking Spirit? Do we need an adapter or transformer if 220v?

High how are you and Bowling green

Cheri and I have a River Boat Trip planed With Uniworld River Ambassador Departing June 30th From Vienna to Nuremberg and finish in Basel For Two Weeks

Last year we went on To Cruises one down the coast of Norway on Hurtiguten m/s Trollfojord Norwegian Fjords 6 Days and then to Copenhagen Emerald Princess 11 Days Scandinavia Russia 11 Days

STUR DAYTON.OHIO

you may need to take an adapter along to fit the northern european plugs. it-s a small 2 prong adapter. you can pick those up at travel stores or radio shack and most times they come in varios sets. Most modern electronic items now accept both 110 and 220 volts, just check your items as it is usually printed on the device.

WarEagle, the "Europe" adapter I purchased is rectrangular with the 2 round prongs not circular. It's 3 cms wide and 13 mm high, will it fit in the circle recepticle? Or should I go searching for another adapter?

Archived