Can I book by phone at midnight?

gospelle

I want to know if Carnival has representatives answering phones 24hrs to take/change bookings etc.. (their website doesn't say)

You're probably wondering why I just don't call them and find out? Well, because I'm lazy and the phone is waaay downstairs and I'm upstairs in my comfy bed on my laptop. Besides, knowing the folks on here as I do I figured this may just be faster. :)

Yes, they are 24X7 so you can call. Keep in mind it might be the B team at night so if you get someone that sounds.......not so bright.....hang up and call back ;)

See, just 12 minutes and I had the answer. Gotta love Cruise Critic. :)

Thanks!

Of course now I have to go downstairs and call them. Doik!

Restrictions on internet in Canada...we only get 1 hour a day before getting cut off. OP probably doesn't want to be in the middle of booking and lose connection.

LOL and yes we only have dial up to that is run by monkeys, if you forget to toss them a banana they stop pedalling and the internet stops

PS if you believe that also believe the movie Argo

Restrictions on internet in Canada...we only get 1 hour a day before getting cut off. OP probably doesn't want to be in the middle of booking and lose connection.

1 hour time limit??? :confused:

How do Canadians survive with only 1 hour of Cruise Critic a day???? :eek:

LOL and yes we only have dial up to that is run by monkeys, if you forget to toss them a banana they stop pedalling and the internet stops

PS if you believe that also believe the movie Argo

Hahaha. In gods country, PEI, we have our monkeys trained to keep working without the bananas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha. In gods country, PEI, we have our monkeys trained to keep working without the bananas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slave labour LOL

with only one hour of internet a day this CC members does a lot and the country runs really well in internet black out times, it is a rolling black thing

Why not just book online?

Actually I wasn't trying to book. I was trying to upgrade my cabin and you can't do that online or trust me, I would.

And I happen to have a 50Mbps Fibre to my house Internet connection. :)

No wonder my Canadian husband was so quick to say he would move to California when we decided to get married!

Archived