? For people who got upgraded today

S.S.Oceanlover

Ack thank you.

It was a supervisor who upgraded him , told him the room number, said it was the best available upgrade, and verified his email and said she'd send the confirmation.

The cabin # he was told is no longer available online.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi all

we are booked ES and sail sept 2013. all past guest

the sale 2 weeks ago offered 200 OBC which we got by paying a bit more on our fares. (we are doing B2B) ...

last week sale was for a lower rate for past passengers,, submitted ES forms (not heard a thing yet and it has been a week)

this new sale on for today is for past guest. Called carnival and waited 3 hours on hold. ugg but now i am being told we can get the lower your fare and you are going to lose your OBC.. Am i crazy you have OBC and they can take it away??? I had asked when we paid the higher fare if we would lose the OBC and we would stay on ES and were told once early saver always ES and no you will never loose the OBC. :mad:

any suggestions

Did you get your new confirmation yet?

My son was upgraded about 7:30 tonight but the website is still showing all his old info and luggage tags are still for the old cabin.

Bill

my travel agent did my upgrade and I looked on the carnival website and it shows the new cabins

hi all

we are booked ES and sail sept 2013. all past guest

the sale 2 weeks ago offered 200 OBC which we got by paying a bit more on our fares. (we are doing B2B) ...

last week sale was for a lower rate for past passengers,, submitted ES forms (not heard a thing yet and it has been a week)

this new sale on for today is for past guest. Called carnival and waited 3 hours on hold. ugg but now i am being told we can get the lower your fare and you are going to lose your OBC.. Am i crazy you have OBC and they can take it away??? I had asked when we paid the higher fare if we would lose the OBC and we would stay on ES and were told once early saver always ES and no you will never loose the OBC. :mad:

any suggestions

rates are not combinable. Once early saver always early saver is right. However if you price match from a fare that has obc, to a fare that does not, you get the price of the fare that does not offer it, without it.

Spent 2.5 hours last night listening to that awful woman tell me all these stupid facts before I gave up. Did you know that mascot for the Blue Iguana Tequilla bar is a blue iguana?!!? WOW!! I thought it was a unicorn. Tried this morning and got through in 15 minutes. The rep I talked to, Orlando, was awesome. Got me an upgrade right away and it showed up on my cruise profile immediately. Good luck to everyone on hold.

I agree with the above poster! I was on hold listening to that for almost 50 min. I got the price drop within 5 minutes and she emailed me the confirmation. Original poster should have son call them today to be sure.

Did you get your new confirmation yet?

My son was upgraded about 7:30 tonight but the website is still showing all his old info and luggage tags are still for the old cabin.

Bill

I hope I didnt get upgraded. That would tick me off.

Off to chek my cruise info.

I have a question about these upgrades! I called my PVP last night after reading this thread and another one that had the letter from Carnival about the Past Guest upgrades, which we are. She said we are too far out to receive the upgrades. Our cruise is ES November. Is that true? I told her that a ton of people are getting balconies, and all sorts of OBC and upgrades. We have 2 cabins. I don't want an upgrade, but a little OBC or our sons could maybe get moved from their inside to oceanview would be nice. Anybody know if what she is saying is true? Is November too far out to get the "Past Guest Upgrade" that is in the letter?

I have a question about these upgrades! I called my PVP last night after reading this thread and another one that had the letter from Carnival about the Past Guest upgrades, which we are. She said we are too far out to receive the upgrades. Our cruise is ES November. Is that true? I told her that a ton of people are getting balconies, and all sorts of OBC and upgrades. We have 2 cabins. I don't want an upgrade, but a little OBC or our sons could maybe get moved from their inside to oceanview would be nice. Anybody know if what she is saying is true? Is November too far out to get the "Past Guest Upgrade" that is in the letter?

The current sale is only for cruises through 8/31. You don't qualify for an upgrade unless your prices have dropped. Mine is in Oct and we haven't seen any drops either. You have to be able to price match for the upgrades; they aren' just giving them away to every past guest.

It looks like this sale is for cruises from now until August.

I don't know about the letter though. Might get an upgrade with that but if they are in an inside i doubt they'd book them into an outside for free.

Bill

Archived