sheet fort around crib?

hott_michelle2001

Hi, I don't have kids, but, that sounds like a good idea. I'm sure the cabin steward can snag you an extra sheet to drape over the crib. I don't know what a pack n play is:confused:, but, a lot of people use those on cruises, I guess it's a fold up playroom. Have a great cruise!:D

We have not taken our daughter on a cruise yet but on holiday once we put up a king bed size sheet up in the corner where her cot was...the housekeeper gave us an extra one and we hung it up..now you will need to figure out if there is a corner in the room that you hang it from one wall to the next..ours was a little nook sort of area and we moved the table out and put the cot in that a area...hope this helps...if all else fails can you get a room that has one of those curtains? That is what we are planning..which means we will have to go up to a jr suite:D

Traveling on a 5 day carnival cruise in a oceanview next.month w a 13 month old. Any ideas of making a fort around the crib out of sheetz? Just so baby has more seclusion for naps and bedtime.

Have you rebooked your Triumph cruise? Because she isn't returning to service until June 3. EM

• 2 weeks later...

We have used 3M Command hooks and blackout curtains to separate a toddler sleeping area from the rest of the room. You will get questioning looks from the stateroom attendant, but it has worked very well for us when we have to sleep in close quarters.

We had the cabin steward leave the upper bunk down part way and we hung a sheet from it by sticking the sheet under the mattress. Actually worked out really well for us with our little one. We had to laugh though because the cabin steward would hang towel animals from her "tent" and every night there was a new monkey or something hanging there which provided endless amusement for her.:)

Archived