Cruise Docs

You guys all made me think they were just pages of legalese! There is actually some cool stuff in there.

Useful phone numbers, check in times, embarkation and disembarkation information, port info, visa information for Greece and Turkey, bunch of sales pitches for ChoiceAir and Royal's excursions, a summary of all the prebooking I've done in the online planner, more excursion sales pitches (I wonder if these are personalized, I didn't book any Royal excursions) and a page of tips, what's on our ship, drink package info, muster info, guest services info and all the necessary forms.

Really only 4 pages of contract in the 36 page package.

Most of this I've learned here but for the much larger percentage of the cruising population that doesn't come here it's an awesome info package.

So thank you, after what I'd read I wasn't really looking forward to anything in the package other than the luggage tags so this was a very nice surprise.

Also, I've printed my luggage tags! /dance

The contract is basically what you can't do and how they have the right to alter ports, deny boarding yada yada. If you just behave and go along with the flow you will have a fun cruise. But woe is me if you misbehave then the Cruise Fairy Police will pay you a visit.

I think I read my docs cover to cover for the 1st few cruises. Not so much anymore, but I still do print off the 1st few pages and carry them with me along with other travel confirmations, etc. I have most of that stuff in my phone as well, but I can't help myself. I want a paper copy incase my backup plan, and my backup backup plan fail :o.

I agree, there is useful information in them! I can't wait to get them, just because they are another milestone toward sail date. I am impatiently awaiting my docs now for our May 11th Hawaii cruise.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived