Obstructed oceanview on Pride of America

js4rq

Hello,

I posted under NCL but haven't had any luck so far. Thought I'd give it another shot before checking with NCL.

We are looking at doing a Hawaii cruise next year and looking at getting an obstructed oceanview cabin.

We want a cabin with sitting area and the bed end not facing the door, like 7620 which isn't available for the sailing date we're looking at.

Does anyone know if cabin 7112 or 7612 have the same layout?

Thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...

We were in 7140 and our travel companions in 7138. Layout the same in both cabins, just flipped. Could see a little around the lifeboats. In both cabins there was a double window with the head of the bed against the wall, NOT the window. I had concerns too regarding room configuration. I glanced in other rooms along the hall when we walked by, it looked like the head of the bed was against the window in those that sleep 4/have 2 upper drop down bunks.

I would be concerned about 7112 and 7612 since they sleep 4.

We thought these cabins were a great value. We usually like balcony cabins, but didn't miss it since we were traveling with others. We used the promenade deck quite a bit. This was a great convenient location.

We were in 7140 and our travel companions in 7138. Layout the same in both cabins, just flipped. Could see a little around the lifeboats. In both cabins there was a double window with the head of the bed against the wall, NOT the window. I had concerns too regarding room configuration. I glanced in other rooms along the hall when we walked by, it looked like the head of the bed was against the window in those that sleep 4/have 2 upper drop down bunks.

I would be concerned about 7112 and 7612 since they sleep 4.

We thought these cabins were a great value. We usually like balcony cabins, but didn't miss it since we were traveling with others. We used the promenade deck quite a bit. This was a great convenient location.

thanks for information i feel good about my choice.

We were in 7614 and our parents were in 7616. Very good location and not noisy at all.

Beds faced the walls, not the window. The floor to ceiling windows let in a lot of light but the cabins were still very small. Luckily we could store our luggage under the beds!

We are booked in 7566 and it looks like we may be just looking out between two life boats but hey I hope only to be in the room at night by which time it will be dark and bud lite willing I will be having difficulty focusing anyway lol!!!:)

But anyone who has been in 7566 feel free to comment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just returned from POA today. We had obstructed view cabin #7602. It was perfect for us. We had 4 in the room. The beds were against the window, but they were apart. Half the window was not obstructed. Had alot of light, nothing more needed because we were hardly in the room. Did alot, had a blast.

Just returned from POA today. We had obstructed view cabin #7602. It was perfect for us. We had 4 in the room. The beds were against the window, but they were apart. Half the window was not obstructed. Had alot of light, nothing more needed because we were hardly in the room. Did alot, had a blast.

Was it better than having an inside room? Trying to determine if the extra cost is worth it.

Archived