Verandah Deck 8 - midship / across from 8349 and 8351

Lido Deck 9 - midship / across from 9268 and 9270

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

•2 or 3 washers

•2 or 3 dryers

•1 iron and ironing board

•Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

D How much does a wash and a dry cost? .

3.00 wash 3.00 dry 1.00 detergent. Bring your own dryer sheet.

laundry rooms are super crowded on sea days.

I am not in a hurry to get off on a port morning.

I grab my clothes and throw them in before I head to breakfast. By the time I am done eating the clothes are done. I go back to the cabin to get ready for the day. It takes 60 minutes to dry the clothes for the 3.00 They are really dry within 30

Anyone know what production shows they have or what shows are in the main theater?

They have a Motor City show, a Latin show, the Hasbro game show, and a Diva's show in the main theater. Missed most of them due to being with James in the Cinn-a-bar (piano bar).

Edited by Out to sea!

• 3 weeks later...
If your dining room is in the aft part of the ship. (platinum)

you can only get there by using the aft elevator.

If your dining room is the mid ship dining room (Golden) you can not access using the aft elevators. (Anytime dining is the Golden dining room)

You can get there by walking the hall of your deck-- you can not take the aft elevator down to three and walk -- there is no hall located there.

Deck 5 goes all the way through (In case you get lost)

Studying Deck Plans beforehand is always helpful..

http://www.cruisecheap.com/c/deckplan.php?SailDate=&ShipID=126&DeckNumber=5

The glory-- the sauna and the steam room are free. There is also a hut tub which is a lot warmer in the gym area. Very few people know its there too.

Smetimes when you go the jets are not on because it was not used-- people think its broke. Push the button.

Yhere is no heated chairs

Edited by serene56

The glory-- the sauna and the steam room are free. There is also a hut tub which is a lot warmer in the gym area. Very few people know its there too.

Smetimes when you go the jets are not on because it was not used-- people think its broke. Push the button.

Do you know if the sauna and steam room are co-ed, or are there separate facilities for men and women?

Do you know if the sauna and steam room are co-ed, or are there separate facilities for men and women?

i dont remember-- but I am going to say they are separated because we each had a separate entrance

http://www.liquidatlas.com/images/Carnival/Glory/Interior/CL_GL_sauna.jpg

http://beyondships.com/images/2_steam_room.jpg

the GLory is nothing like the dream or magic

Edited by serene56

Thanks alot for the info.

How does the safe work with two people in the room if you must have a card to open it? It seems only one person could get in? How did you deal with this?

That's correct. I don't know how you deal with it beyond "hey do you have that card to open the safe?". It's not like you need to open it often- before and after you go to port and if you have jewelry.

How does the safe work with two people in the room if you must have a card to open it? It seems only one person could get in? How did you deal with this?

WE LEAVE THE CARD in an inside pocket of a shirt that is hanging in the closet

there is only one outlet in the whole cabin. the outlet in the bathroom is for electric shavers or tooth brushes ONLY

This was true. For the first time ever I did not take my extension cord. Me and my sisters had to take turns charging our cameras, we take tons of pictures.

That's correct. I don't know how you deal with it beyond "hey do you have that card to open the safe?". It's not like you need to open it often- before and after you go to port and if you have jewelry.

We also leave the card somewhere in the room that everyone is aware of.