Azamara Cabins Thread

uktog

Sort of a Azamara Cabin related Question: The Tahitian Princess an R Class ship built in 1999 is now the Oceania Sirena. I have sailed on Azamara before and am trying to map the Oceania Penthouses on Deck 8 to the Azamara Club Continent Suite locations.  I am trying to determine which Club Continent Suite like cabins to avoid on Oceania Sirena. Note: I am using Grandma Cruising's Azamara Stateroom spreadsheet.  Any help would be appreciated!!

7 minutes ago, bobbyd6363 said:

Sort of a Azamara Cabin related Question: The Tahitian Princess an R Class ship built in 1999 is now the Oceania Sirena. I have sailed on Azamara before and am trying to map the Oceania Penthouses on Deck 8 to the Azamara Club Continent Suite locations.  I am trying to determine which Club Continent Suite like cabins to avoid on Oceania Sirena. Note: I am using Grandma Cruising's Azamara Stateroom spreadsheet.  Any help would be appreciated!!

The Oceania R-ship PHs have the same layout and numbering as Azamara Onward CCs (but not the other Azamara ships).  Unfortunately most of the reports in the spreadsheet are for the other Azamara ships, so it's necessary to map Journey-Pursuit-Quest numbers to Onward – that will give the answer for Sirena.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bobbyd6363 said:

That spreadsheet isn’t mine - it was put together by uktog then recently taken over by LoonBoarder

• Like 2