Any changes or additions to the Blu Menus?

islandgirlejfan

Hi Sharon! When Mark and I sailed on the Silhouette in January, the menu seemed identical to the one we enjoyed with you and Miata Mike last time.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Mary

Thanks to both of you....a few of us were wondering if anything had changed and I thought I would ask.

Thanks Mary....Mikey and I just can't wait to leave! This cruise couldn't be happening at a better time for both of us...we both need to run away from our stress!:eek: Hope we can meet up with each other again in the future! :) We have two more booked after this and the plan is to buy a few future cruise credits!

There have been very few changes in the menu. However, how items are prepared and ingredients tend to vary from ship to ship. I recalled a salmon dish that is served on the last night. I had taken a photo of the dish on my previous cruise. This was quiet different even though the description was the same. Chef's discretion. We have also noticed big improvement in how French toast and pancakes has been prepared from previous Blu restaurants. Nice improvement.

Archived