Oasis to Europe 2014

sidari

Well I have changed my mind and booked the TA, my problem is I cannot make a decision on the spot, I need time to think everything over. But the way it was selling twisted my arm. So took the plunge and booked two cabins over looking Central Park Deck 12. Time to start saving.

drewlin .... have you tried United Airlines one way pricing ? we are flying back to Manchester from Miami this November via Newark, although we booked flights with our cruise it seems United do great one way prices.

Just looked at one travel agent for Sept 13th, Balcony cabin cruise only £1,200pp cruise only .... :eek: they are having a laugh for sure, our Caribbean cruise on Oasis including flights was not much more than that and for 7 nights.

• 8 months later...

We are booked onto all five cruises but have are looking for some feedback on two questions:

1. Rotterdam -is there any type of locker facility at the cruise port? some place to stow the dress clothing/jewelry used on a cruise but not while touring Europe?

2. Any suggestions on what, originating/returning to Barcelona, could be done in place of one of the five day segments?

Thanks....

We loved the ship when we sailed in 2010 and want to do so again, however, having initially booked one of the five days from Barcelona decided to cancel. The reason? Expensive compared with other ships and the ports are ones we have been to many times and can give them a miss mainly due to having to fly to and from Barcelona.

We are looking forward to sailing on an Oasis class ship in the future from Fort Lauderdale as part of a holiday that takes in the USA.