Carnival Freedom - Flight Question

debrhplace

My hubby and I are sailing on the Freedom on August 10. In checking flight schedules for when we return, the only options are 10:45 am and 3:00 pm back to Houston, TX. Since we dock at 8:00 am, has anyone ever tried to depart and get on the 10:45 am flight or is that totally unreasonable. Thanks for any responses!!

That's ok. Sometimes I can never find my threads/posts again. :rolleyes:

We're sailing on the Freedom in May. My only flight times returning are also a late morning or 3:30 or later. I chose the 3:30. Have no idea what we'll do all day, but didn't want to have to hurry off the ship, etc or worry if we were delayed due to fog or anything else. Looks like we'll be hanging out at the airport.

On one of our cruises, we were unaware that we were cruising with 1200 members of the International Rotary Club. They were all given priority disembarkation. We did not clear customs until 3:30 p.m. It was a long miserable day. Luckily we were driving.

That's ok. Sometimes I can never find my threads/posts again. :rolleyes:

We're sailing on the Freedom in May. My only flight times returning are also a late morning or 3:30 or later. I chose the 3:30. Have no idea what we'll do all day, but didn't want to have to hurry off the ship, etc or worry if we were delayed due to fog or anything else. Looks like we'll be hanging out at the airport.

if you click on your name-- you can find all your postings.

you will have to be out of your cabin by 8:30 so there really is no sleeping in later.

we always book the 11:30 flight-- self assist is the only way to go to get that flight. You will need to have your luggage checked by 9:45

Remember that August/Sept is the height of hurricane season-- if the waters are rough you may miss that flight

Edited by serene56

• 11 months later...

We took our time & kicked back in our room watching TV until 21 or 22 was called, then we left. We had a 1:00 pm flight & made it to airport with about two hours to spare.

QUESTION:

About how much is a good price for a flight from Tucson to San Juan? It is more than PHX or LAX. But is $650 good or bad?