oasis may 11

anybody going may 11 we are a group of 12 people going.21 yr old 27 yr old and a few couples in there 50's.cant wait anybody have any comments about this cruise its our first royal cruise. have balcony over looking central park any feed back.thinking about doing all inclusive drinks.

anybody going may 11 we are a group of 12 people going.21 yr old 27 yr old and a few couples in there 50's.cant wait anybody have any comments about this cruise its our first royal cruise. have balcony over looking central park any feed back.thinking about doing all inclusive drinks.

A group of 12 of you doing the all inclusive drink package...you will have no problem enjoying your cruise :D

Please join our roll call by clicking on this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1497201

We have a lot of members on this roll call already for this sailing.

They have posted on the roll call twice, that is why I linked it above. They seem to be having issues navigating the website. Their second post says they don't know how to post on this site.

Hopefully, they come back and try again.

They have posted on the roll call twice, that is why I linked it above. They seem to be having issues navigating the website. Their second post says they don't know how to post on this site.

Hopefully, they come back and try again.

Sorry...I'm not able to look at it every day and don't always go back and read what I missed since it's usually days and sometimes weeks that I don't get on to check the boards. Glad they found it.

Archived