How is Cucina del Capitano

Packerman52

We are sailing on the Breeze June 2 and thinking about going to Cucina while on the cruise. I know it is free for lunch (with limited menu), has anyone gone for dinner and does each person order an appetizer, entree and dessert?

Thanks!!! :D

We ate there for dinner on our Breeze cruise just a couple weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. The food and service was very good and well worth the fee! My husband had the chicken parm and it was excellent and a very large portion. I had the shrimp and they were delicious also!!:):)

We were on the Breeze recently and had it for lunch 3 days! It was soooo good. We wanted to kick ourselves for never trying it on the Dream. We also tried Tandoor for the first time in all of our cruises and are kicking ourselves for that one too :rolleyes:

We were on the Breeze recently and had it for lunch 3 days! It was soooo good. We wanted to kick ourselves for never trying it on the Dream. We also tried Tandoor for the first time in all of our cruises and are kicking ourselves for that one too :rolleyes:

Go Pack Go!!!!

I miss Wisconsin a lot!!!

Yes. We recently sailed on Breeze and ate there twice for dinner. Never made it there for lunch. The food is very good. They were my favorite meals on the cruise. The appetizers are served family style. For instance, if someone orders the calamari, they will bring plates piled high with enough for the entire table to share. If someone else orders the caprese salad, they will bring enough for everyone. Entrees are individual and everyone orders their own. They also serve bread with roasted garlic and sweet ricotta. The side dishes (they have roasted potatoes and broccolini) and are served family style as well. Really good food. More than worth the cover charge. Not advertised but they do have a children's menu. Children are $5.00, but be warned, the kids portions are HUGE.

Wait is this really on the dream?

The Dream only has the Pasta Bar for lunch, wish so bad they had the dinner as we will be on her 3 weeks from today. It is my favorite Italian restaurant and yes so worth the small fee they charge. The food is great and the service is fantastic. You get to try so many different things as you are served family style.

The Dream only has the Pasta Bar for lunch, wish so bad they had the dinner as we will be on her 3 weeks from today. It is my favorite Italian restaurant and yes so worth the small fee they charge. The food is great and the service is fantastic. You get to try so many different things as you are served family style.

The Cuchina del Capitane is wonderful.. We cruised on the Magic in February. We loved it so much we ate two nights there instead of the main dinning room. The cost is $12 per person, well worth the cost. I recommend this to anyone cruising on Magic!!!!;)

We ate there for dinner and it was FANTASTIC.... We are a family of 4 and we all ordered different appetizers, and they were all great...Caesar salad, the meatballs, calamari and I don't remember the other

All 4 of us ordered the chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, all chicken was individual and the spaghetti was served family style.

I have never had a piece of chicken so big... It was huge and delicious

I highly recommend going.

We are sailing on the Breeze June 2 and thinking about going to Cucina while on the cruise. I know it is free for lunch (with limited menu), has anyone gone for dinner and does each person order an appetizer, entree and dessert?

We loved it so much we had dinner there four times!!!

It's AMAZING!!!!! We liked it so much on the Magic we ate dinner there 3 times. My husband LOVED their steak and I had their Pasta Carbonara all 3 times. I still have dreams about it it was SO good!! The appetizers and dessert are really good too. Well worth the money!!

The beef dish is outstanding, so tender-melt in your mouth.

We ate there for dinner and it was FANTASTIC.... We are a family of 4 and we all ordered different appetizers, and they were all great...Caesar salad, the meatballs, calamari and I don't remember the other

All 4 of us ordered the chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, all chicken was individual and the spaghetti was served family style.

I have never had a piece of chicken so big... It was huge and delicious

I highly recommend going.

What are the table sizes?

Archived