Boat To and Bus From Oia

Kenato

We are on this cruise also. I just booked the 9:45. There should not be an issue getting off the ship in time. Tenders run pretty fast. We visited Santorini last year but did a tour. We decided to book the trip over to Oia on the speed boat this time as we wanted more time there verses Fira.

Thanks for your answer! We just booked the 9:45.

I have a question about the return to Fira. Is the bus ticket for the regular public bus, or is there a special bus provided by Santorini Planet?

The return bus is provided as part of the package. I think SP partners with the bus company to provide return transfers. The buses leave Oia every hour.

The return bus is provided as part of the package. I think SP partners with the bus company to provide return transfers. The buses leave Oia every hour.

We probably will book the afternoon cruise to OIA. Do you happen to know when the last bus leaves Oia for the trip back to Fira?

Thanks, Pat

We probably will book the afternoon cruise to OIA. Do you happen to know when the last bus leaves Oia for the trip back to Fira?

Thanks, Pat

Hi Pat

SP told me in an email buses go back to Fira every hour and you don't have to pre book your return. I'm not sure what times they go but you could email them to ask.

Cheers

Amanda

Hi Everybody,

I too am interested in this transfer. However when I go to purchase the tickets for May31st it comes up with only a one time transfer at 9.45am as sold out and doesn't mention the other two time choices. Also when I try to pick another date in the year 2015 it also says it is soldout?????? Any thoughts anyone? Thanks

Hi Everybody,

I too am interested in this transfer. However when I go to purchase the tickets for May31st it comes up with only a one time transfer at 9.45am as sold out and doesn't mention the other two time choices. Also when I try to pick another date in the year 2015 it also says it is soldout?????? Any thoughts anyone? Thanks

It may be that that date has reached it's allocation. From memory, I think they were selling 400 tickets per day only.

It might be an idea to email Santorini Planet and check it out with them. They are very good at responding promptly.

I doubt they'd have the information loaded into the website for 2015 yet. They told me it has only just been decided to do the transfers again for this year.

Cheers

Amanda

They do offer an afternoon transfer through santorini planet, as we have one booked in May. However, they seem to be having some difficulty with their website, -today the 'book a tour' option is not at the top of the page as it has been before, and if you click on the 'book a tour' running down the right side of the page, it takes you to a message about the SP card.

Thanks for your feedback:)

I was having trouble with the Santorini Planet website and since most people were talking about taking morning boats, did not know if they ran in the afternoon?

We will be in Santorini on May 14th. Do you recall the times of the afternoon boats?

Thanks again...I'll keep trying to get on their site.

Have a great trip!

The only afternoon time did say 3.00pm and this was €25, but as another poster has said, the web site has suddenly changed and there is now no link to actually book a boat to Oia. No doubt an E-mail to them would give you a reason for the problem

I've been struggling with the website for days. Also tried to book through the Facebook page link without success so I've sent them an email now.

It would be appreciated if you could advise their reply as to what the problem is when you hear back from them

I've been struggling with the website for days. Also tried to book through the Facebook page link without success so I've sent them an email now.

I had an email back this morning - very rapid reply. They are working on their website and things should be up and running in about a week

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't work out the website but have had an email this morning inviting me to email our requirements. Tickets are 25 euro plus 1.5 euro handling charge.

Not sure what to do yet. Ship arrives at 2pm and boat leaves at 3pm. Given this is a late arrival and tendering will probably get off quicker by booking a ships tour.

I still can't work out the website but have had an email this morning inviting me to email our requirements. Tickets are 25 euro plus 1.5 euro handling charge.

Not sure what to do yet. Ship arrives at 2pm and boat leaves at 3pm. Given this is a late arrival and tendering will probably get off quicker by booking a ships tour.

I received the same E-mail. The idea of sending payment details for them to send a ticket(s) is not great. The web site before it changed had all the booking information and payments by Paypal. There is no indication as to if the web-site will get working properly or not. There is now no real information as to the times of the boat to Oia

Y'all are making me nervous. We paid for 2015 transfers through this company already (there were less than 20 spots still available for a July 2015 date ... gasp!). I am hoping its all good :D

When I asked them about 2015, I received the following E-mail from them:

We can manage booking only for the 2014

Sent from my iPhone

I received the same E-mail. The idea of sending payment details for them to send a ticket(s) is not great. The web site before it changed had all the booking information and payments by Paypal. There is no indication as to if the web-site will get working properly or not. There is now no real information as to the times of the boat to Oia

I'm holding tight for a while longer. Our port day will be the most full in August but luckily our ship arrives first. I might just buy tickets from the boatsmen booth especially if they offer a boat back as well.

If you really want to pay via PayPal now, ask for their PayPal account e-mail address. You can log into PayPal and send a payment to them using your credit card.

When I asked them about 2015, I received the following E-mail from them:

We can manage booking only for the 2014

Sent from my iPhone

OK that really makes me nervous .. I am looking at my vouchers right now - definitely says July 2015 ... This site has changed their page at least 5 times over the last three weeks. I paid through PayPal so I suppose I can dispute it if there's an issue and everyone's reviews of actually using the service have been pretty favorable. *crossing fingers*