Adjoining cabins

Cape Cod Sally

Plan to be on the world cruise next year. Have been assigned a cabin that is connected to another. I'd love to hear comments from others on noise,etc. We are quiet people . The cabin does have a balcony. We are very excited! Is there anyone who sails regularly who thinks it will be a problem?

Many thanks for your comments.

Sally

We have had an adjoining cabin twice on QM2, and no problem on either occasion. Once was a balcony cabin on deck 5, but our choice as it was about the only 3 berth they could offer where we liked the location. The second time was a G'tee on Deck 10, again balcony.

Don't worry; I am sure you will have a fantastic cruise.

Plan to be on the world cruise next year. Have been assigned a cabin that is connected to another. I'd love to hear comments from others on noise,etc. We are quiet people . The cabin does have a balcony. We are very excited! Is there anyone who sails regularly who thinks it will be a problem? Many thanks for your comments. Sally
Hi, I've had "connecting" cabins twice (QE2 & QM2), on neither occasion did I have a single issue. Indeed I was convinced on the second occasion, until halfway into the cruise, that the "other" cabin was empty; it was so quiet, until I met my neighbours in the passageway one day!

Have a great time, Bon Voyage!

We have had connecting cabins twice on QM2 and on both occasions had no problems at all with noise. In fact the only time we were slightly disturbed by 'next door neighbours' was when we didn't have adjoining doors.

Have a really great cruise!

Plan to be on the world cruise next year. Have been assigned a cabin that is connected to another. I'd love to hear comments from others on noise,etc. We are quiet people . The cabin does have a balcony. We are very excited! Is there anyone who sails regularly who thinks it will be a problem?

Many thanks for your comments.

Sally

Hi Sally. Isn't it unusal to be assigned a cabin this far in advance? Just my personal opinion, but I woudn't be the least bit suprised if your cabin allocation was just a place holder at this point ;) Cheers, -S

Archived