“Live” from the "Jewel of the Seas": April 13-April 18,2013

Wait...they charge you EXTRA for the good food?

Would call it more of an alternative to going to one of the specialty restaurants. Specialty restaurant food offers for a lower rate in most cases with the formal dining room experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone…

Thank you all for joining me on my previous “Live” cruise reports when I was aboard the lovely Jewel of the Seas, Monarch of the Seas, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Freedom & Carnival Ecstasy. It is that time again where I am fortunate to be going aboard a ship for some new cruise adventures.

Please join me on my next “Live” cruise report and adventures! I'll be boarding Royal Caribbean's beautiful Enchantment of the Seas: July 19-26, 2013 . New adventures to begin Friday morning!

Please view the link below to follow along this exciting “Live” cruise adventure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1881918

Our itinerary during the next 3 days and 3 nights: July 19-22,2013

July19Enchatmentoftheseas_zps51801ffb.jpg

Then...

Just when you thought you had enough... Why not cruise back to back!

Our itinerary during the next 4 days and 4 nights: July 22-26,2013

EnchantmentCruiseJuly_zpsd10810a4.jpg

Those of you that followed along this trip on the Jewel of the Seas where I just had to "Try Out" the $ 55 drink package, on this voyage of the Enchantment of the Seas I'll be trying something different. I'll be getting the soda package and attempt to see if I even reach $ 55 a day on alcohol.

Thanks for joining me on my great cruise adventure, till a later time...

Love the review - love the drink pics - your day in Key West was perfect - its what we've done both times we've gone there on a cruise. Those cats at Hemingway House with their baseball mit hands are awesome.

• 1 month later...

Glad I read this review, I enjoyed it. The ship really looks nice, loved all the pictures you took.

You had me laughing at two places

1 - When you said the bit about the vodka & Red Bull

2- The grumpy lady on the grumpy couch! haha - maybe she needed the drink package?

I'm going to read the enchantment review when I get some time.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Love the review - love the drink pics - your day in Key West was perfect - its what we've done both times we've gone there on a cruise. Those cats at Hemingway House with their baseball mit hands are awesome.

Thanks, believe it or not that was my first time I've been there out of the few times I've been to Key West. Well worth to do at least once.

Glad I read this review, I enjoyed it. The ship really looks nice, loved all the pictures you took.

You had me laughing at two places

1 - When you said the bit about the vodka & Red Bull

2- The grumpy lady on the grumpy couch! haha - maybe she needed the drink package?

I'm going to read the enchantment review when I get some time.

Thanks!!!

Thanks! Yes, that red bull and vodka did me in! You are right I think she may have needed the drink package. :)

Know I said in this "Live" trip report I most likely would not do the drink package again, but I'm a gluten for punishment. I will be getting the drink package a second time when I sail on the beautiful Lady Allure of the Seas in November. Be interesting to see how messed up that "Live" trip report gets. More places to drink and eat. My plan on that ship is to eat a lot more so I can drink more. :D Just hope the "Lady Allure" doesn't have a time out couch.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...