Not sounding promising for Triumph

EZ4

Seriously, this boat is probably insured for more than its worth. Why don't they just sink the damn thing or sell it for scrap and cut their losses? This is turning into a PR nightmare for Carnival...

Total nonsense, Lloyd's wouldn't pay for nothing being wrong structurally with her. Love how people just like to stir the pot.

Triumph has bad mojo, I'm convinced. Too much negativity surrounding her, I too think Carnival should move on.. I sailed on her in 2008, and she was definitely tired then. It'll take some major MAJOR refurb to make it right. Just my opinion,, for what it's worth;)

Maybe dry dock availability is the reason for the move to Freeport then?

Total nonsense, Lloyd's wouldn't pay for nothing being wrong structurally with her. Love how people just like to stir the pot.

I have known plenty of "structurally sound" vessels written off because they were burdens on their owners... Here in Canada we had a $13 million ferry that served three seasons before she sat and turned to rust and finally cut up. The Nindawayma.

Archived