Ft. Lauderdale day room - Roadway Inn

VikeQn2

After departing the Allure on April 14th our flight didn't go out of Ft. Lauderdale until 9:30 pm. What to do with 4 people and tons of luggage? I searched and found a jewel. The Roadway Inn does a day room for up to 4 people for 49.99. I thought EWWWW Roadway Inn???? Wow was I wrong. We were picked up by their shuttle and in our room by 10 am. The sports bar- restaurant attached was amazing. The burgers were really good. The pool was wonderful to relax in and the pool chairs very comfortable. The grounds we nicely landscaped and the gift shops had everything you could need. Car rentals were also available.

Our room was recently remodeled. We took the shuttle to the airport at 7:00 pm and had a great relaxing day.

If only more places would offer this amazing service. Good Job Roadway Inn and Thank you!!

After departing the Allure on April 14th our flight didn't go out of Ft. Lauderdale until 9:30 pm. What to do with 4 people and tons of luggage? I searched and found a jewel. The Roadway Inn does a day room for up to 4 people for 49.99. I thought EWWWW Roadway Inn???? Wow was I wrong. We were picked up by their shuttle and in our room by 10 am. The sports bar- restaurant attached was amazing. The burgers were really good. The pool was wonderful to relax in and the pool chairs very comfortable. The grounds we nicely landscaped and the gift shops had everything you could need. Car rentals were also available.

Our room was recently remodeled. We took the shuttle to the airport at 7:00 pm and had a great relaxing day.

If only more places would offer this amazing service. Good Job Roadway Inn and Thank you!!

Did they pick you guys up from the cruise terminal, and how long did you have to wait?

What car rental agency was on site?

We waited about 35 minutes to be picked up at the cruise terminal. Not a big deal. They used a local rental car company - Gold Coast- I think. Our kids rented a car and had no problems.

Archived