Radiance of the Seas 9076

Hi,

Was searching for a pic of the inside of this cabin, 9076, or similar D 1 cabin with the pullman down/ sofa bed open, but no luck so far:(

Appreciate if anyone stayed in this cabin or took pics. I've seen pics of balcony, but very curious what it would look like set up for sleeping four. As far as I can tell from deck plans this is only D1 on the Radiance hump which has both pullman and sofa bed.

Thanks...:)

ps. I know this is a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack...

I have 9076 booked on Brilliance. I'll have one or two kids with me, so I was interested in seeing too. The best that I could come up with is in this post.9584 on Radiance

Having had 4 in a cabin somewhat frequently, the pullman will come down over the sofa so that the sofa and the pullman are like bunk beds. The back and the seat of the sofa will be pulled forward so that they lay flat to form the 4th bed. There will be a ladder sticking out into the room (not TOO far) so that the person can climb into the pullman.

If you post on the family cruising board, someone might have a picture there.

I have 9076 booked on Brilliance. I'll have one or two kids with me, so I was interested in seeing too. The best that I could come up with is in this post.9584 on Radiance

Having had 4 in a cabin somewhat frequently, the pullman will come down over the sofa so that the sofa and the pullman are like bunk beds. The back and the seat of the sofa will be pulled forward so that they lay flat to form the 4th bed. There will be a ladder sticking out into the room (not TOO far) so that the person can climb into the pullman.

If you post on the family cruising board, someone might have a picture there.

Ps. When do sail? Maybe u could take a pic :) as would be much appreciated but really appreciate link to other thread anyhow. Took like 2,ooo pics on last cruise but realized I still missed some stuff while taking too many pics of other things:)

Here is a pic of our room, 9068 on the Radiance from July 2012 in Alaska. We had 2 adults, and 2 kids (14yo on the pull out couch, and 11yo on the pullman). Very comfortable, but pretty "cozy". It was taken in the morning when everyone was getting ready, hence the huge mess!1055166936_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1366339638.179664.jpg.5c1fb5bb8fd62a1029fa4fa50eba0c6f.jpg

Here is a pic of our room, 9068 on the Radiance from July 2012 in Alaska. We had 2 adults, and 2 kids (14yo on the pull out couch, and 11yo on the pullman). Very comfortable, but pretty "cozy". It was taken in the morning when everyone was getting ready, hence the huge mess![ATTACH]268398[/ATTACH]

Wow, thank you so so much!!!!!! We are heading to Alaska in July 2014 and can't wait.

Again, thanks so much for the pic! I was having trouble visualizing it.

Ps. When do sail? Maybe u could take a pic :) as would be much appreciated but really appreciate link to other thread anyhow. Took like 2,ooo pics on last cruise but realized I still missed some stuff while taking too many pics of other things:)

We're not sailing until about 3 weeks after you. :o My first cruise was on the Radiance to the Caribbean. She was also my fourth cruise. I sailed her the second time to Alaska. She's a beautiful ship. I hope you have a great cruise.

We're not sailing until about 3 weeks after you. :o My first cruise was on the Radiance to the Caribbean. She was also my fourth cruise. I sailed her the second time to Alaska. I hope you have a great cruise.

Thanks, ha, then I guess I should be the one to take lots of pics :D of the cabin.

Seems so far in the future.... But something to look forward to... Happy Cruising to u too!

I have this room booked for a btb this fall out of Sydney. Very surprised to hear about the bunk beds, since there are only the 2 of us. Does the top bed fold into the wall ? Is the ladder removable ?

thanks.

The bed fits into the ceiling and can be missed if your not looking for it. We had 9056 for our Hawaii and the Bed was to our left closest to the sliding glass doors as we entered the room and sofa bed next to it near the bathroom. I wasn't looking for the pullman but it had to have been over the sofa bed.

Archived