Need help

flmommyto2

We are leaving in less than 2 weeks and I can't find the answers to my questions :-(

1. Is there a limit to the size of a carry on?

2. Is there an emergency number that I can leave for my parents in case of an emergency and they needed to get in touch with us ASAP?

Thank you for all of your help!!!

We are leaving in less than 2 weeks and I can't find the answers to my questions :-(

2. Is there an emergency number that I can leave for my parents in case of an emergency and they needed to get in touch with us ASAP?

Your carryon must fit through the scanner, like at the airport. You should find a number for Carnival on the bottom of your boarding pass.

From Carnival Web-Site:

Carry-on Luggage:

In many ports, guests have the option of carrying luggage on board at embarkation and off the ship at the end of the cruise as long as it does not exceed 16"H x 24"W (no length restrictions).

Emergency Contact from Land Telephone:

Friends and family may call guests on board via Sea Mobile Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

1-877-CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) – from the U.S

1-732-335-3284 - from outside the U.S

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard; Visa; American Express; The Discover Card; Diner's Club.

Additionally, I would suggest the caller know the guest's Booking Number and Cabin Number....

Have a Great Cruise!!!!:)

Just a note .. your carry on must be carry on size .. but self assist debarkation, you can carry off any size luggge.

I have a suitcase that is not expandable, a cheapo 22 inch? 24 inch? and at some ports I have not been allowed to carry it into the terminal. They made me go back and check it. In Galveston they measured it including the wheels and said that the wheels made it about a inch too long.. but it fits easily thru the scanner .. (since I have carried it on in several ports, Im sure it easily fits thru).

So its not always that it is small enough to fit thru the scanner, it also has to be carry on size like at the airport size. .. sometimes.

Archived