How soon can you buy FTTF?

blizzrd

my father as told you have to wait until 2 weeks before cruising.

Definately not. It will most likely be sold out by that time. I've heard others saying it sold out for their cruise 2 months before sailing. If it is showing as an available excursion then buy it.

I bought mine about nine months out from my upcoming cruise. If you don't see it available, keep checking back. They release fifteen then wait to see how many Diamond and Platinum passengers will be on that cruise before releasing fifteen more. I have no idea how close to sailing they release the second lot.

• 11 months later...

I know this is a old post but I have a question. We booked a cruise for Feb 2015 but have only put the deposit down. Do you have to have the cruise paid off before you can book the FTTF? I keep checking and it won't let us book any excursion, including the FTTF. Are we too far out still?

TeraB,

No, you don't have to wait until you pay off your cruise. There are some cruises that haven't posted excursions yet. I have one booked in Jan 2015 and one in Mar 2015 that are the same, no excursions. According to Carnival a few weeks ago, they are hoping to get these excursions in place by early April.

So, keep checking.

And to answer the original OP, when you see it available, you can purchase it. There is no time factor involved, be it 2 weeks or 8 months.

Steve

TeraB,

No, you don't have to wait until you pay off your cruise. There are some cruises that haven't posted excursions yet. I have one booked in Jan 2015 and one in Mar 2015 that are the same, no excursions. According to Carnival a few weeks ago, they are hoping to get these excursions in place by early April.

So, keep checking.

And to answer the original OP, when you see it available, you can purchase it. There is no time factor involved, be it 2 weeks or 8 months.

Steve

Thanks Steve. I'll keep checking.

Teresa

TeraB,

So, keep checking.

Steve

Thank You so much Steve !!! We have a New Year's cruise booked and I thought you had to wait until it was totally paid off before you could get FTTF. I went to the computer and bought one of the six:eek: left. I know that they put more out later but I like to know I have mine safely bought. FTTF is soooooo worth the money :D

I know this is a old post but I have a question. We booked a cruise for Feb 2015 but have only put the deposit down. Do you have to have the cruise paid off before you can book the FTTF? I keep checking and it won't let us book any excursion, including the FTTF. Are we too far out still?

Essentially, it all comes down to how many Diamond/Platinum members are on your cruise. There are probably more available, but they hold them back until that have a sense of how many they can sell.

Keep checking. I'm over 7 months out on my cruise, and so far, none are available. But as you get closer, more 'may' open up.

We have a B2B booked for Feb, 2015. So far, only four excursions are listed for the first week and it's the second port we go to. Nothing for the first port or second leg and no mention of FTTF yet. I keep checking every day though just to make sure I don't miss it. Now that April is finally here, hopefully they won't wait until the end of the month to post it.

Edited by RWolver672