Enchantment 3 day compass,Please

Can someone please bring back a compass from Enchantment's first 3 day. I leave in a week for my 20th anniversary cruise. I would like to do a little planning. I also would like any romantic suggestions to do in Nassau. I was looking at the sunset champagne cruise.

Please read the post before you bash. That's why I asked for the first compass

You are actually going to be on Enchantment's first 3 night cruise out of PC. The first two out of PC are 4 nights. We leave on them this Thursday.

Maybe someone could offer up one of the last Monarch Comp[asses for a three night?

We'll be on the first 3 day Enchantment cruise on May 3, plus the prior 4 day, and the priorer 4 day. Boarding this Thursday. Now, if you are leaving in a week, ie the 30th of April, will my getting the 3 day Compass from the May 3 cruise be sufficient? I'll get it and post on this thread unless you come back and say, "forget it, not relevant"!

Please read the post before you bash. That's why I asked for the first compass

Wow, perhaps you should do some research before responding with a comment like that, if you consider my post a bash, you will be totally abhorred by some of the resposes on this board.

You are actually going to be on Enchantment's first 3 night cruise out of PC. The first two out of PC are 4 nights. We leave on them this Thursday.

Maybe someone could offer up one of the last Monarch Comp[asses for a three night?

Thanks for clearing that up, maybe the OP can bring their own compasses back

I'll be anxious to know if Enchantment will do what Monarch did and have the party on Coco Cay for D+, P, and Suites.

That was something that HD John Denton did on his own. I don't think that either the Majesty or Freedom ever held a Wacky Seagull, Jr. party. Hope that the Enchantment will follow the tradition but I am not expecting it. I will, however, campaign for it during my 4 B2Bs starting tomorrow.

Will be on her for a four nighter on May 20th. It is Cocoa highs 40 high school reunion cruise. This will be our 3 reunion cruise and know it will be just as fun. Any info on the first cruises out of port canaveral will be great.

• 1 month later...

Archived