How much cabfare from mia to pom

WES143

The cab fare from the MIA airport to POM (or from POM back to MIA after your cruise) is a flat rate $24+tip. But you SHOULD NOT go straight from MIA to POM - you should arrive the day before and go from MIA to your hotel.

The smart cruiser ALWAYS arrives in town at least one night before sailing - otherwise flight delays and cancellations could cause you to miss your ship! :eek:

Good luck! :)

The cab fare from the MIA airport to POM (or from POM back to MIA after your cruise) is a flat rate $24+tip. But you SHOULD NOT go straight from MIA to POM - you should arrive the day before and go from MIA to your hotel.

The smart cruiser ALWAYS arrives in town at least one night before sailing - otherwise flight delays and cancellations could cause you to miss your ship! :eek:

Good luck! :)

I live in FL 5 hours away. Too lazy to drive like I always do. I was smart enough to book a 6am flight that takes 1h 15min. If my flight gets canceled I can hop in my car and still make the ship. Been doing this a long time....but thanks for the info. ;)

Archived