Breezes Nassau - Day Pass Option

mfs2k

I just called Breezes in Nassau, Bahamas to inquire about a day pass while my ship is in port. The number is (242) 327-5356.

I will be in Nassau on Carnival Glory May 29.

The price for a day pass from 10am to 6pm is $65 per person and includes meals, alcohol, beach, pool, water activities and entertainment.

You just go to the front desk and pay. No advance reservations required.

I'm not sure how close the resort is from the port or how much a taxi will be. Does anyone know?

I just called Breezes in Nassau, Bahamas to inquire about a day pass while my ship is in port. The number is (242) 327-5356.

I will be in Nassau on Carnival Glory May 29.

The price for a day pass from 10am to 6pm is $65 per person and includes meals, alcohol, beach, pool, water activities and entertainment.

You just go to the front desk and pay. No advance reservations required.

I'm not sure how close the resort is from the port or how much a taxi will be. Does anyone know?

Breezes is about 5 miles from port. About $20 for 2 ppl for a cab, or $1.25pp for the #10 jitney (bus). You can pick up the jitney about 3 short blocks from the port exit on George St. Ask any local to point it out to you. Just board and tell the driver yu are going to Breezes. And pay as you leave. US or Bahamian $$ is fine. Driver does not give change.

One more thing about Breezes.

The website says its for ages 14+

Yes, it's considered an adults only property. During most of the year, children 14 and over are allowed. During Spring Break season.. it's 18 and over. Breezes is considered a "party" property. Drinking is a big part of the culture.

Personally, I wouldn't take my teen to this property, but that's just me.

I thought I had read that Carnval does this excursion to Breezes for 99/person and they do not offer it directly to cruise ship passengers anymore, that you have to book through the ship. Is this correct?

Carnival used to offer this.. don't know if it does anymore. Haven't heard mention of it in over 2 years.

$99 is a steep price. Walk in's are only 60pp. Transport is $1.25 one way.

Booking thru Carnival would make it uber expensive.

As for entertainment, it's usually in the evening.. daytime there are sometimes games or a fashion show, bingo etc.. But mostly it's piped in music by the pool.

So you're saying that $65 pp includes alcohol and food too? That seems pretty cheap. Is it snack type food or is it a meal. Are the alcoholic beverages unlimited for this price?

Breezes is an adults only all-inclusive. Food is a lunch buffet and bar food Alcohol is unlimited. Not all brands, and not high end, but brand you recognize.

THey are not known for great food, but it's decent enough.

Bar food is said to be better.

Ages 14 and up most of the time/ 18 and up during spring break.

There really aren't any kids there most of the time.

It's mainly a party place..no family oriented.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Do you know what activities are available either included or for an additional charge? My husband likes to keep busy while I like to swim or people watch.

There is a schedule of activities each day (not all activities are done during 1 day). There are also games like bingo by the pool. It depends on the crowd whether or not there is a game or not. Some days are laid back, sometimes you get a group that wants to play volleyball or something.

You can sign up for sailboards and hobie cats for free, and there is a snorkelboat (ninja) that comes by for a fee. (Last I checked it was $35pp.)

Jetski's and parasailing is nearby by independent vendors (not licensed or insured, so be careful). Rates run about $60-80pp for 30 minutes of the jetski. $80 for parasailing. Negotiable.

I am interested in going to Breezes. My husband and I will be in Nassau in June. I checked the schedule and see that there will be 3 other ships in port. Does anyone know if Breezes "sells out"? Thanks

Yes, they do sell out. Not only due to the additional cruise ships, but they sometimes restrict the number of guest based on the number of weddings and other events. Have a back up plan. Melia and wyndham are just up the block.

Not being able to book this in advance makes me nervous. I would hate for them to sell out. We will plan on being there well before 10:00am so we can get in line. We'll be there on a Thursday in January. Hopefully they won't be that busy. I haven't checked to see how many ships will be in port that day.

Does anyone know if the cost is still $65pp? There are 3 other ships in port when we are there in September. I'm nervous they will sell out but if it's $65pp w/drinks and food included it's worth a try!

We have been to Breeze's a number of times and our 21 - 33 year old kids LOVE it!!! It is very good deal, great beach, pool, booze and atmoshpere, plenty to do! Don't worry about not having reservations, there is plenty of room!!!! Go and have a great day!

I am interested in going to Breezes. My husband and I will be in Nassau in June. I checked the schedule and see that there will be 3 other ships in port. Does anyone know if Breezes "sells out"? Thanks

This is the email I received from Breezes...Day and Evening passes are available at Breezes year round. However, due to occupancy numbers, there may be days that they are not available. The best way is simply to request it in writing once you have your date, and we will respond advising if they are available. Request can go to salesserviceagent.jamaica@superclubs.com.

We have been to Breezes in January, February, September & October & never had a problem getting in. We were just there again in February & the price is still $65pp & includes unlimited food both at the buffet inside & the beach grill & drinks at the pool & lobby bar (we LOVE the swim up bar).

I agree with MuffyKismet there is plenty to do at Breezes. We usually end up in a big game of pool volleyball & we love going out on the the Hobie. We have participated in a big game of water balloon toss, dance demonstrations, horseshoes & Ladderball tournaments. The poolside activities change daily & are posted inside. We have yet to try the rock climbing wall or the flying trapeze though but some of our friends have & loved both. The atmosphere when we have been at Breezes has been tons of fun but not over the top partying. Obviously we love it there! :)

• 5 months later...
I see that we are the only ship in port the day we are there. I wonder if we could get away with showing up around noon and still getting a pass? Sounds like a good day to sleep in awhile. LOL :D

If you are doing this in January, you'll find it will be getting dark around 4:30pm, so you may not get your money's worth.

Also, With Bahamar opening in June 2015, you may find that the final construction noise may affect the property by then (they are trying to keep it at bay for the most part, but it's inevitable at some point).

Keep an eye out for updates on noise and construction encroachment during the coming months.

• 6 months later...