Travel time from the port to FLL

cruisegirl25

We are leaving on June 25th to the Eastern Caribbean. I was wondering how long it takes to get from the peir to FLL. All of a sudden, I am freaking out- I am afraid I am flying into the wrong airport. I always get freaked out when we travel

We are leaving on June 25th to the Eastern Caribbean. I was wondering how long it takes to get from the peir to FLL. All of a sudden, I am freaking out- I am afraid I am flying into the wrong airport. I always get freaked out when we travel

Calm down. Ft. Lauderdale airport is very close to Port Everglades.

Arlene

Don't freak....like everyone else said, you are only about 15 minutes from the port.

We will be on the same cruise as you, and are flying in from California the night before.

As long as you're flying into Ft. Lauderdale / Hollywood airport (FLL) you are fine.

Relax, pack and plan to have a fantastic time.....:rolleyes:

Jeanne

If you are flying into Ft. Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades is not far at all. Approx. 15 minutes.

Some do fly into Miami International Airport, much farther away.

How long from Miami A/P to Caribbean Princess?

How long from Miami A/P to Caribbean Princess?
It's not that far away since you can see Miami from Ft Lauderdale. MIA is about 30 minutes from FLL but there could be a lot of traffic, depending on the time of day.

Archived