Carnival Fascination Review April 13, 2013

PC Cruisin

CarnivalFascination343_zpsc6adf5a1.jpg

CarnivalFascination345_zpscca9d930.jpg

CarnivalFascination350_zpsd7f88798.jpg

I did get to win this ... It was not easy but I did win one ... I had to play the game "musical chairs" .. they tell you to go find something and come back and sit down. I did some crazy sh!t to win this ... but had a blast!

CarnivalFascination360_zpsbb1f6d7a.jpg

We hated going to bed since it was our last night of the ship. We had a long drive home so we called it a night ... this was waiting for us!

CarnivalFascination390_zpsd493f2fb.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my first review ... I am not much of a talker as you can see but I love taking pictures.

We already booked another cruise in January 2014. We turn gold on the same ship we started out on 4 years ago!

Can't wait to sail out of Miami!

Thank you for reading!! :D

Little Stirrup Cay is usually a RCCL port/island I thought? And it totally looks like Coco Cay, very similar, if it isn't the same island (and they just changed signs, lol).

Yes, this is RCCL island. Our itinerary changed from Key West to this island instead. It was a awesome island to go to.

I found your review a few days ago, and didn't get to finish it, so I was glad that you came back to finish it before I did-of course we want to know about disembarking??? We have cruised the Fascination twice, third time coming up in October (the Halloween cruise).

When you spent your day in Nassau, did that 60 dollars include lunch and drinks? We did the Sheritan last year for 25.00 that included the water, a beach chair and a towel, we are planning on going back this year, price went up to 30 this year, and I am thinking that the difference between 30 ad 60 might just be lunch!:eek:

Thank you so much for the great pictures of LSC aka CocoCay.:D That's right it's the same island. And we cant wait to get there. I loved your pics of the ship too, stealing one for my screen saver (hope you dont mind). You really need to keep this review on the front page for a while, so us Fascination fans can enjoy your cruise, with you! Thank you.

I found your review a few days ago, and didn't get to finish it, so I was glad that you came back to finish it before I did-of course we want to know about disembarking??? We have cruised the Fascination twice, third time coming up in October (the Halloween cruise).

When you spent your day in Nassau, did that 60 dollars include lunch and drinks? We did the Sheritan last year for 25.00 that included the water, a beach chair and a towel, we are planning on going back this year, price went up to 30 this year, and I am thinking that the difference between 30 ad 60 might just be lunch!:eek:

Thank you so much for the great pictures of LSC aka CocoCay.:D That's right it's the same island. And we cant wait to get there. I loved your pics of the ship too, stealing one for my screen saver (hope you dont mind). You really need to keep this review on the front page for a while, so us Fascination fans can enjoy your cruise, with you! Thank you.

Glad you enjoyed the review. Wish I had more time to write a better detail review.

In Nassau at the Hilton, you go in to the hotel to the front desk to get your pass to enjoy the property. You pay $60 per person. You go out back and it is beautiful.

Exclusive Day Pass Package Includes:

-Use of beach chairs/pool chairs/ umbrellas

-One beach towel per customer

-Use of Kayaks and Floats

-$40usd Voucher for Food and Beverage

The waiter comes to you and tells you about the property and takes your name and ask your drink/food order.

I don't mind sharing my photos. Enjoy them!

If you have anymore questions ... Ask away. ;)

Thank you for responding. Since (Hilton) does not include a room, where are the changing stations? Did you feel comfortable leaving your stuff on the beach? Did walking sales people try to sell you things there? What did you eat? And was the food good?

Thank you for responding. Since (Hilton) does not include a room, where are the changing stations? Did you feel comfortable leaving your stuff on the beach? Did walking sales people try to sell you things there? What did you eat? And was the food good?

You can use the huge bathroom in the hotel to change.

The beach, pool, loungers, beds, etc were all very nice.

We didn't order any food. Had a few drinks. Walked back to ship had lunch. Went back to Hilton and had a few more drinks.

Just remember tax and gratutity are added into the cost.

The beach is small and private and very clean.

No one will try and sell you anything.

I felt very safe on the property.

Archived